The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Harbinger Odien I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Harbinger Odien I_vote_lcapHarbinger Odien I_voting_barHarbinger Odien I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Harbinger Odien

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harbinger Odien Empty Harbinger Odien

Post by Odien April 24th 2014, 7:00 pm

Odien

"I work for Death, destroyer of Worlds"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Odiens
Title: Harbinger of the Eastern United States
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Age: 62 (Still has the appearance of being in mid-twenties; the high regeneration powers cause him to age extremely slowly, if at all).
Race: Human-Caucasian
Hair: Fair light brown/Dirty Blonde,
Eyes: A pale blue
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 145 lbs
Blood type: O Negative

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

If the world were a game of chess, Sam would be best suited as either a pawn or knight (and as he loathes the idea of being manipulated, it is better fitting to say knight). He has a clear view of how the world should be, and will do his damndest to see that his vision will be (though, as seen by the knight analogy above, he doesn’t wish to lead, rather to carry out orders of a master whose intent he agrees with).

Since the time of the world’s revolution, Odien has become far more serious and stoic, though still not to the point where puns are obsolete.  He obeys Eir’s orders without hesitation, though the more “inhumane” ones cause him some discomfort.
History:

Sometime between the years of 2045 and 2055 Samuel, or rather Odien, as he had taken the moniker as his public identity, joined forces with the power that was Eir. He was granted control over the area commonly known as the Eastern U.S.,  which he rules over rather leniently, so long as the humans obey the law. If they do not, they are to be punished harshly. He interacts with his underlings often, and they are treated decently, most of the time.

Now, when his other Harbinger duties do not require his attention, he oversees the process of, on top of part of Eir’s metahuman breeding program, his own personal operation of operating on/creating people, machines and cyborgs to have either his durability, regeneration or both. His group of scientists has succeeded partially with some subjects, granting them the abilities to an extent, but for the most parts the tests have failed.  On the robots and prenatal subjects this was of no issue, as the robots could be reprogrammed and the semi-fetuses simply aborted. The already grown humans, however, proved to be a problem, as their minds were horribly twisted by the procedures. Odien keeps the failures around, however, so that they may be further researched, and as a means of punishment for those who commit heinous crimes. Nothing serves as better penance than being thrown into a deathmatch with rabid artificial mutants.

The Powers

Power 1: Regeneration-Sam’s body can heal injuries that manage to harm him past the 10 DUR, with more severe injuries taking a longer amount of time. Most injuries heal almost instantly, causing him to be very hard to kill.

Power 2: High Durability-Rather self-explanatory here, Samuel’s body is nigh impossible for an average human to harm, and difficult for most of the metahuman variety. He has yet to meet a natural illness that can affect his body, and no mundane toxins can affect him. He can go for extended periods without oxygen, sleep is only needed for around an hour weekly.

Power 3: High FS-Odien is extremely skilled in the martial arts, and his reaction time is beyond comprehension to most.

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: N/A
Strength: 10
Speed: 2
Durability: 10
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: N/A

Original Odien prior to Eir: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7594-samuel-chambers-finished

Last edited by Odien on June 24th 2014, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Harbinger Odien Empty Re: Harbinger Odien

Post by Forceaus April 24th 2014, 8:46 pm

NPC approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum