The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Colton's Bio I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Colton's Bio I_vote_lcapColton's Bio I_voting_barColton's Bio I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Colton's Bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton's Bio Empty Colton's Bio

Post by wwesvrfan215 April 20th 2014, 5:02 am

Colton Bryan
The Youngster

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Titanium Colt
Title: The Youngster
Alignment: TN
Race:Human
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown
Height:6'0
Weight:210lbs
Blood type:O+

The Looks

He has his long hair hanging loosely, with a medium sized beard and mustache, his muscles are well defined underneath his dark blue suit that when he is in the shadows turns nearly black. He also wears a red mask that is designed with eagle wings on the tips the mask is actually made from titanium.

The Legacy

Personality: He has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. A strange quirk about is his ability to act arbitrary even with his diagnosis. It is commonly seen in how he acts in public life and private life, with him being in public acting very quietly and what can be perceived as arrogant. While in private he try's to act kindly to his friends and surprisingly like a person who has a slight sense of humor. In general he has a very unpredictably personality when dealing with situations such as politics and choices between saving peoples lives.

History: He grew up in Houston, living in a fairly normal home, except for the fact one of his parents had powers, such as the ability to fly and being able to harden his skin to nearly as strong as titanium. His family's powers have been genetically passed down for as long as there have been documented powers. His father who was a lowly hero who often came back to the house drunk. One evening his father while drunk struck his mother while using his power which ended up sending his mother into a wall so hard that her skull was crushed. After that day his father stayed in prison eternally angry and disapproving of his son and everything he did, while his son in a deep depression left home and began to travel gain a degree in History and Engineering eventually ending up in Trieste, Italy attempting to get over his mother's death. While he was out drinking in his sorrows one night he heard a commotion from a bank in the city that was across the street from the bar he was drinking in. He saw a large group of police officers surrounding the building. There was a robbery going on with armed men holding hostages. Colton seeing what was going on walked drunkenly towards the place, before reaching the police line he began to fly while hardening his skin. Unfortunately while flying he crashed into the bank  knocking a large hole in the wall towards the back of the bank. The robbers not knowing what was happening thought that the police were storming the building and began to fire towards the police line. Colton meanwhile had gotten up and with the hard hit into the building had sobered up enough to realize he could help the hostages and stop the robbers he ran towards the hostages and began freeing them from their bonds and rushing them out the hole he had made. Eventually the robbers realized that their hostages were gone and began to surrender one by one. Colton was called a hero in the local papers even though he had been drunk he had never told anyone the reason why he had crashed into the building, because he realized that helping people it made him forget about his mother's death if only for a short while. From that day forward he lived in Trieste stoping crimes and helping in disasters that strike the city.

The Powers

Power 1: Flight, inherited genetically from his father.

Power 2:Being able to harden his skin into Titanium

Power 3:His strength comes from extensive training in the Alps

Power 4:His speed is caused by him using his flight powers to make himself run faster.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult:0
Strength:5
Speed:5
Durability:7
Ability:1
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:2
Wealth:2

Last edited by wwesvrfan215 on May 9th 2014, 8:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
wwesvrfan215

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Colton's Bio Empty Re: Colton's Bio

Post by Chellizard May 1st 2014, 2:42 am

Any stat that is five or higher is considered a power. Please list them accordingly. Flight is a power, of course. But please explain how he can fly.

His personality and history is lacking in detail as well; please add more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird May 9th 2014, 7:30 pm

His personality still needs a bit of work. For instance, you say he's indifferent but also a showoff. Is his indifference less of a surface personality trait and more how he treats people in general? When he drinks does he get angry? Loud? Aggressive? Happy? How does he interact with people?

The thing about his college degrees should go in his history, as they wouldn't be considered part of his personality unless it was something he was passionate about. You don't have to justify his intelligence (if that's what you were doing), we'll believe you Smile

Also, like Chell said, please tell us how he flies. Was he born with the ability? Did he get it through an accident or experimentation? Can you tell us how he discovered the powers?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Blackbird
Blackbird

Quote : "I am not friends with Elaine!"

"... okay, maybe we're sort of friends."

Number of posts : 32
Job : Thief
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird May 9th 2014, 8:30 pm

I'm extremely hesitant to approve Colton having Asperger's unless you can assure me that you have experience with the syndrome and can portray it well. You added it in fairly out of the blue and there is nothing in his history about it, so you can probably see why I'm nervous. Right now it seems more like you've written that in as a quirk, as opposed to something that is quite defining for a person. If you want to keep that, you're going to have to change his history to include when he was diagnosed, why he was taken to be diagnosed (what symptoms he showed that prompted his parents to take him to a psychologist), how it has influenced his life especially in regards to how people treat him. You will also need to expand upon it in his personality. Is he ashamed of it? Does he hide it so that people will treat him better?

On another note the personality is fairly contradictory at the moment, not to mention it still needs to be expanded upon. Here's a sample personality to help you out:

"Sadie is manipulative, distrusting, and charismatic. Upon first meeting someone, Sadie would appear reserved, but as the interaction went on she would study the other person's reactions to her and change her behavior to put them at ease. After all, it is much easier to manipulate someone when their guard is down. Meanwhile, she never lets her own guard down. Only one person has ever been allowed to see her true self, the vivacious yet somewhat broken girl within. Though she does sometimes show glimpses, when she teases any hero or cop who tries to foil her thefts or when she can be heard laughing into the darkness after a particularly thrilling heist.

But her true colors are usually seen when she is alone. Sometimes she will fall into bouts of loneliness and melancholy. However she rarely lets herself dwell on those feelings long. Her preferred method of pushing down her feelings involves going to bars or clubs, drinking heavily, and then going home with strangers. It's not an ideal method by any definition, but it works for her."

Yours doesn't have to be as long, we just need to get a better sense of who he is.

Other Characters:
Blackbird
Blackbird

Back to top Go down

Post by wwesvrfan215 May 9th 2014, 8:32 pm

I have Aspbergers.
wwesvrfan215

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird May 9th 2014, 8:34 pm

That's all the assurance I need, but I am still going to have to ask for more detail.

Other Characters:
Blackbird
Blackbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird May 9th 2014, 8:55 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

Other Characters:
Blackbird
Blackbird

Back to top Go down