The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_vote_lcapJinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_voting_barJinsei - A Ninja RP Forum I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum Empty Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum

Post by BurningBright April 19th 2014, 9:24 am

Jinsei - A Ninja RP Forum JinseiBanner

HOME | REGISTER | BEGINNER MANUAL | NOOB GUIDE
[LINK BACK]

CHARACTER GROWTH
We use a currency system called Gems which you earn for every RPC post, every mission, every crime and every event you participate in. Spending these gems in the Shop allows you to purchase upgrades for your characters, such as stats, traits and jutsu slots, allowing your character to become stronger over the course of your entire RP experience and at a rate that you yourself control. You decide how your character improves, as well as when and where.

STAT SYSTEM
We are a stat-based roleplay. Every character begins with a set amount of stat points as a base for each level of shinobi and you can gain more via the in game shop. These stats are Strength, Spirit, Willpower, Speed, Perception, Endurance and Resistance. Each stat represents something that every RPC needs and uses, regardless of build or fighting type and each stat has another stat that balances it out. Strength to Endurance, Speed to Perception and so on. Cookie cutter builds do not exist, min-maxers beware. The only weaknesses here are the stats you choose not to increase.

TRAIT SYSTEM
Traits are skills and/or abilities a Ninja possesses that grants them an IC or OCC bonus. Our trait system allows one to increase aspects of your shinobi by choice in a way that allows you total control on how you build your character. From increased chakra pools to acting skills to even the ability to possess a legendary of your very own. You can ultra-specialize in a certain area or become a great well-rounded shinobi. The choice is yours.

REWARD SYSTEM
Have you ever thought that you did such a great job that you should deserve something special and only got a pat on the back? Well for those that do the work, we have a reward system that can give you some much needed extra Gems. These gems are rewarded to people for each and every NPC post you may do, for volunteering your time to help out the mods and keep creations clean, or fo pretty much any other approved activity that helps out Jinsei as a whole.

NPC ANYTHING
Everyone at Jinsei has the ability to NPC for anyone, anywhere, save for one exception. Event threads which need some level of mod to at least oversee them. You and your friends could easily knock out a mission or crime at your own pace without needing to wait for a mod to post for you. What do mods do then? Why they grade. After your thread has been completed, a moderator will grade your thread from a set scale and award you gems based on how well they think you did. Those who volunteer their services to NPC for others can also earn gems of their own, making NPC'ing very rewarding.

DYNAMIC EVENTS
The power to create and destroy a village lies in the hands of you the user, making every thread and every action on this RP count. If a village is under attack, you best defend it or else it might simply cease to exist. Every village is at unease with one another, and things like treaties and alliances are only as binding as the paper they are written on. The council of every village are able to be NPC'd by anyone with a Shinobi from that village, and make important decisions right along side their Kage. If another village is down on its luck, will you go on the offense and take their land for yourself, or will you extend your hand in aide. The community as a whole, represented by these council figures and the Kage must agree by majority vote. When a council meeting is announced, will you heed the call?

YOUR OWN LEGEND
Every character has their own story to tell, their own journey to go on. For this, we allow each and every character to own one Legendary of their own choosing. But choose wisely for once started down this path it cannot be changed. To date, we have Legendary Items, Pets, and Bugs. There are also Bloodlines, Celestial Gates, Inner Self, and Sage Mode. We even have a legendary feature that allows you to be something besides a shinobi (ninja) if you take the Legendary Origin trait. And for those who have a taste for the danger involved, we also have the Jinchuuriki which are given away at random via the lottery.

CURRENT PROMOTIONS
We want every new user to feel as if they have a good start when joining our communities. As such, every new user may create up to a Chuunin (or equivalent) ranked character if they had at least a Chuunin on another Naruto RP site. Some type of proof however will be needed for verification. For those that have never role-played on a naruto forum, keep an eye out for our other promos that pop up frequently. We also have the ongoing Recruiting Rewards, that grants Gems per person refereed up to a certain amount. The rumor mill has also been spitting out bits of info related to a possible nefarious organization in the works, but so far little is known. For now~
Anonymous
BurningBright

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top