The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Keira Coleman aka Freyia I_vote_lcapKeira Coleman aka Freyia I_voting_barKeira Coleman aka Freyia I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Keira Coleman aka Freyia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keira Coleman aka Freyia Empty Keira Coleman aka Freyia

Post by Freyia April 18th 2014, 11:27 pm

KEIRA FELICITY COLEMAN
look like the innocent flower; be the serpent beneath it

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Freyia
Title: the Soulless Firestarter
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

image:

The Legacy

Personality: Keira is a psychologist's worst nightmare (or wet dream, depending on the psychologist). She exhibits all of the classic signs of sociopathy: narcissism, pathological lying, need for constant stimulation, impulsivity, irresponsibility, grandiosity, and so on. As with all sociopaths, Keira completely lacks a conscience; she delights in hurting others physically (often to the point of sexual sadism), emotionally, and mentally. In fact, she often prefers emotional and mental pain, as it takes skill to really draw out the more intense emotions. As if all of that wasn't bad enough, she is also a pyromaniac with the ability to create fire.

However she is also extremely manipulative, having the ability to make doctors, police, and pretty much anyone believe that she is perfectly sane. It is quite common amongst sociopaths, so people who are aware of her condition would simply ignore her. Unfortunately, she is also a bit immature and likes to be the center of attention therefore being ignored would likely lead to her indulging her pyromania. On the bright side, she does make an effort to avoid being imprisoned/committed to a psychiatric hospital. Keira hates staying in the same place for too long and will often relocate purely out of a desire for something new before any authorities catch on to her.

Her immunity to fire (a sub-power of her pyrokinesis; only protects her from natural fire as well as her own) actually contributed to her pyromania, as if she could feel the flames merely by setting fires. Unsurprisingly, it never works, but sometimes she can almost feel it in the screams of people trapped within the fire. Because of that, she actually likes burning people though she tends to prefer if they live. Not out of any sort of morals, it's just more fun that way. Interestingly enough, she has never (and will never) hurt children. Keira knows how broken she is, and knows that it happened during her childhood, so she has even been known to actively protect children. Stranger still, she can use her charm and charisma to actually appear nurturing.

History: On April 10th, 2001, Phoebe Coleman left her newborn daughter at the hospital where she had given birth just hours before. Before fleeing completely, she left a note in her daughter's bassinet that read: 'Her name is Keira. It means dark, and that's what she is destined to become. Evil.' The hospital staff assumed Phoebe had been suffering from postpartum psychosis and were merely glad she hadn't tried to kill Keira before leaving. Keira was then handed off to social services, and no one thought about Phoebe's prediction again for a long time. Except for one superstitious nurse, who suggested Keira be given the middle name 'Felicity' (meaning 'good luck') just in case there was some truth to the prediction.

Everyone scoffed at the nurse, but went along with it regardless. As it turned out, they should have listened to her. Like Keira would soon prove to be, Phoebe was a metahuman, one with the ability to predict the future. Sadly, her prediction likely would not have come true had she kept her daughter. There had been no available foster homes until Keira was four years old, so for the first four years of her life, Keira stayed in a group home. The people that ran it did not care about the children, only about the paycheck they received, and the other kids in the home were cruel or scared. Keira's first four years were completely devoid of any kind of love, turning her into a sociopath.

After that, she bounced around from home to home, getting kicked around for things like getting into fights, stealing, general behavioral problems, until finally she was diagnosed at the age of twelve. No one would take in a sociopath, and the group homes didn't even bother to keep track of their wards. So no one noticed when Keira was taken in by a street pimp. He groomed her, bought her beautiful things that she'd never had before, and basically treated her like a princess. When she was firmly wrapped around his finger, he tried to rent her out.

Keira wasn't having any of that. She may have believed she was in love with him, but the first time he left one of his 'friends' alone with her was also the last. That was when she discovered her powers; she kept pushing him away and finally she heard the man screaming. When she looked up, there was a burn on his chest in the shape of her hand and her hands were on fire. Most people would have been scared or confused, but all Keira felt was powerful. As her would-be john fled the room, Keira set fire to it. With her head held high for the what had felt like the first time, she walked out of the run-down apartment building, flames spewing from her hands and spreading like wildfire all around her.

Over the course of the next six years, Keira burned down more buildings than she could count, going by the name Freyia, inspired by the Norse goddess. At one of her foster homes, there had been a book on Norse mythology that had fascinated Keira; all the violence and rage, the lies and deceit. While she would never admit it, Keira had often dreamed of being a Valkyrie. Ferocious female warriors who got to choose who was worthy of paradise and who wasn't. But Freyia... Freyia was a goddess. And not just any goddess; she was the goddess love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, money, war, and death. Now Keira didn't care much about love or fertility, but the rest of the list was a different story. She knew she was beautiful, and even as a fourteen-year-old she had a good deal of sexuality (also common amongst sociopaths), but she wanted the rest: death, money, and if she couldn't get war she'd settle for violent chaos. And with her powers, she was able to get all of that.

The Powers

Pyrokinesis: She has the ability to create and control fire. (7)
sub-power:

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 5
Ability: 7
Fighting Skills: 2
Wealth: 3

Last edited by Freyia on April 20th 2014, 6:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Freyia
Freyia

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Job : Firefighter. In that she fights people with fire.
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Keira Coleman aka Freyia Empty Re: Keira Coleman aka Freyia

Post by Freyia April 20th 2014, 2:10 am

Okay I think I'm done! I apologize for the inconvenience but could you change her name from Vithara to Freyia?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Freyia
Freyia

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 10
Job : Firefighter. In that she fights people with fire.
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 20th 2014, 6:35 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top