The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Uzma, Aegis of Earth I_vote_lcapUzma, Aegis of Earth I_voting_barUzma, Aegis of Earth I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Uzma, Aegis of Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uzma, Aegis of Earth Empty Uzma, Aegis of Earth

Post by Chellizard July 1st 2013, 6:19 pm

Uzma Williams

Starlight, the Aegis of Earth

The Bio

Hero Name: Starlight
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: J'ziri, an alien race.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 142lbs
Blood type: Unknown

The Looks

The Personality

Street Smart: "Childhood" was rough, and as such, this girl learned how to handle herself out on the streets. Growing up in a small town, with a close-knit community, she was definitely the outcast. So, she had to make it on her own. She knows how to barter, pick locks with little to her disposal, and uses her looks and intelligence to her own advantage.

Closet Romantic: Romance, with any girl, is the way to the heart. But, not for her. Not at first attempt. She does, however, love to play Cupid and set people up with others.

Hypersensitive: Emotions are something she's very in tune with. She knows it's irrational to jump the gun, but she just cannot help it. If one of her friends are in trouble, she will do whatever she can to help them, all emotions gearing her actions. It's a bit foolish on her part, but she'll be damned to watch one of her allies fall.

Prude: She's not exactly a Prude, but, she doesn't let men get away with staring at her, or her goods. She definitely isn't a one night stand type of girl, and has very high standards. Very high standards.

The Story

A newborn is abandoned, only days old, on the doorstep of an orphanage in Columbia, South Carolina. With nothing save for a flash drive, and a jammed locket, the baby girl is a beautiful mocha brown, with the biggest green eyes anyone had ever seen. But, no one wanted to adopt her. She is forced to live life in the orphanage. Years pass, and she grows into a young girl, then teenager.

Teen years as this girl is harshly lived with a typical teenage scene. Everything about the childhood years of this girl is as any normal American girl.  School, part-time job, lots of angst, and friends. Boyfriends, a girlfriend in high school, and then back to being a single girl, freshly graduation from High School.

But, then the girl starts having dreams. Dreams of a world that is not like her normal world. Soon, the dreams unfold into reality...

Uzma wakes with a feeding tube down her throat, and IV's hooked to her arms. Her vitals are displayed on monitors around of her station. Next to her, is another station. She gags on the tube. Her body is enveloped in a gelatinous goo, and instead of her mocha skin, she is deathly pale with yellow fading into pink to her fingertips.

She struggles, and then a voice rings out in her head.

"Everything will be okay," the words are comforting, and calm the struggling girl.

The gelatinous goo slowly drains from the station, and the tube is pulled from her throat. A gasp of air is inhaled into lungs that choke. There are a pair of gils along her throat, and they slowly fade. She gasps again, and this time, air fills her lungs. Doubling over, she coughs. She feels weak, but she stands and a mist of fresh water cleanses her body.

"Uzma'kier," the same voice calls her name. Her full name.

"Yes?" meekly speaking, the girl looks down at her hands. Long digits with pointed tips stretch and flex.

"You have been chosen as the Aegis of planet Earth of the Milkyway Galaxy. Do you accept your mission?"

There was no entity that the voice belonged to. It simply rang out in her head.

"I... I..." hesitation, but, was this a dream?

"This is not a dream. You are Uzma'kier Kah'zuh."

"I.. my name is Uzma Williams," completely confused, the girl looks around, a long tendril whipping behind of her head.

She grabs it and looks with shock on her face. Touching it gently, she noticed it's attached to her head and she stares, eyes wide.

"You are Uzma'kier Kah'zuh, of the J'ziri. You have been chosen as the Aegis of Earth. Do you accept your mission?"

Do I have a choice?

"Yes."

And if I say no?

"Then you will serve a purpose elsewhere."

But, I was.. just on Earth... in Columbus, South Carolina. I had friends, I was about to start college.. I..

"You were being prepared for your life on Earth. Do you accept your mission?"

Furrowing her brows together, the pale entity curled her hands into fists.

Yes.

"Good. Your shuttle will leave in approximately ten minutes. Follow the glowing line."

Confused, but only for a moment, the girl noticed a glowing trail appear on the floor. She started to walk, still hesitant.

Will I look like this on Earth?

"Only if your Human body cannot withstand damage."

So I can look exactly how I did before I woke up?

"Yes."

Now, the Aegis of Earth, Uzma, is on her way to Earth, her shuttle aimed for the Gulf of Mexico.

She crashes.

Who will find her?

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Reaction
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

High Stamina and Cleansing: The ability to withstand damage despite lacking tough skin. Uzma is capable of willing impurities out of her body, and the impurities are ejected in a plume of smoke from her mouth. She is 'durable' in the sense against toxins, disease, and et cetera. She has high stamina, in correlation to her high durability and is able to push on through injuries. However, if she has sustained too much in her feeble, human form, she will ascend to her Cosmic/Alien form.

Immense Knowledge: Uzma is capable of remembering anything she has learned. Equipped with an amazing photographic memory, her mind is like a filing cabinet; a messy one, but a filing cabinet nonetheless.

Flight: Uzma has the ability to fly. Not with wings, mind you. Her flight is reaction to the Earth's Gravitational Pull. Her body chemistry counter balances the Earth's gravity, and thus, she is able to fly.

Environmental Adaption: Uzma's biological makeup has the ability to adapt to harsh environmental situations. She can grow gills, flippers, or her skin can become tougher than diamond (Seeing as she is more durable than diamond when in her Cosmic form). These things only happen when necessary to her own well being.

Cosmic Manipulation: Uzma is able to manipulate Cosmic Energy. It is opaque, iridescent light that can be condensed and used as either defensive or offensive purposes. The energy is essentially Star plasma. 1.) Examples of how she uses this power: Uzma has the ability to form an opaque, iridescent shield that reaches a large sphere in size. It could protect up to four additional people, including herself. 2.) Uzma is able to concentrate spheres of the energy she controls and they spin rapidly around of her waist, creating a ring around of her. She can then choose to launch the balls of energy to harm her enemies. 3.) She has the ability to form a triangle shape with her pointer fingers and thumbs, and within the center of the triangle, she forms a ball of cosmic energy. The energy is so concentrated that she then releases it by making a small space between her fingers by separating them from touching. The energy is shot out as a beam of highly concentrated stardust.

The Weaknesses

Too Close to the Sun: Uzma's biological make up, when in her human form, will start to attempt and adapt to how hot the sun is from time to time. She sweats, a lot, in this case. However, the main affect could leave Uzma hospitalized and even cause her to pass out. The only bypass is if she ascends into her Cosmic form, and she will not risk giving away her human identity to do so.

Adaptation at a Price: While adapting to one situation e.g. growing gills and flippers to swim underwater, she sacrifices her ability to be tough or ascend to her cosmic form. She is also not able to even use her cosmic energy powers while adapting to environmental situations.

Further Calling: For some unknown reason, when the moon is full and the sky is clear, Uzma is forced into her Cosmic Form and cannot change out of it for any reason. This is more of a situational weakness.

Rage Becomes Her: Anger can cause Uzma's powers to go bezerk. And I mean bezerk. She has been in at least 1 situation where she almost leveled a building with her raw power. She has no control over herself sometimes, and her anger can get the better of her. She can even cause harm to herself. In most cases, though, a good slap to herself can knock her out of it.

Darkness Defeats Light: Uzma is naturally weaker against any person that has dark/shadow manipulation. Their powers can tear her apart if she's not careful, even in her 'final form.'

The Items

Uzma carries an old cell phone with a cracked screen. She uses it to contact the few friends she has made while living on Earth.

The Fluff

Shimmering, Shining, Gorgeous: Uzma's eyes are a bright green, and sometimes sparkle in the light. When in her cosmic form, a light effect sparkles off of her stark white skin. It glows yellow and hot pink.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Chellizard on May 1st 2019, 1:32 am; edited 8 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Uzma, Aegis of Earth JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Uzma, Aegis of Earth Empty Re: Uzma, Aegis of Earth

Post by Sim July 3rd 2013, 2:42 pm

Approved and moved.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 17th 2014, 3:45 am

Unapproved for edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 17th 2014, 4:00 am

Due to Uzma's Cosmic form being only a physical change, and a better explanation why her DUR let's her become tough skinned rather than the squishy human she normally is, I adjusted her grid and put those 2 transformation points into the full cosmic manip bar for her human form, making it a total of 7 instead of 5 ABI for cosmic shields, and 2 ABI for transformation, and 2 for environmental adaption.

The 5/7 is to show she can form only shields of cosmic energy while in her human appearance. But when she is fully ascended, she has access to her full range of Cosmic Manipulation.

---

Purchased 2 PPs for Cosmic Manipulation; increased to 9 ABI for Cosmic Manipulation!

Makes the ABI adjustment of 5 for cosmic shields, only in her "human" appearance. She gains the full 9 ABI when ascended/appearing as her Alien self.

The transformation does not change her grid, seeing as it's just cosmetic.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 17th 2014, 4:19 am

Approved.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 23rd 2015, 9:47 am

Unapproved for new system haul.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 28th 2015, 1:25 am

Approved for new system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MissingAxis April 30th 2019, 7:09 pm

Moving for formatting/style edits. Archiving previous state.

Spoiler:
MissingAxis
MissingAxis
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content