The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Thistle. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Thistle. I_vote_lcapThistle. I_voting_barThistle. I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thistle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thistle. Empty Thistle.

Post by Thistle March 16th 2013, 1:11 am

Thistle.

"Cower, Worship, Beg...
All appropriate responses, really.
"

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Thistle.
Title: The Guardian of Earth.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Race: Meta-Human.
Hair: Reddish brown.
Eyes: Completely dark green with glowing green Iris'
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Varies.
Blood type: Sap.

The Looks

Thistle. Poison_ivy_painting_by_chriss2d-d5csfsr

The Legacy

Personality: She is a cruel and deluded person. Her powers have driven her to madness and she has proclaimed herself the embodiment of mother nature's fury. She hates humans with a white-hot passion, and detests modern buildings etc. She will stop at nothing to have the world under plants power, like it was in the old days.
She uses her goddess status openly, and thoroughly believes it and it has driven her to a state of delusion, that as a goddess no one would dare lay a finger on her, lest they meet her power and their inevitably death. She believes that her powers are the gift from the gods, and she is eternally grateful as without them, she would never have seen the atrocity that humans are committing. Day in, day out. She values plants more than she would the entire humans race. She'd preserve a petal of a daisy if it meant mass murder of humans and the merciless slaughter of innocents. Pfft, innocents. As if they could call themselves that.

She hates modern technology, as she can see what they are doing to the environment, and will often target places that produce such devices, so that she can attempt to save the earth. She seeks nothing more than to make the world that garden of Eden that it once was, with only the animals in play. And she, she would be the queen. She does not mind animals, and will actually go out of her way to spare them as they have been rather kind to the environment and seem generally more grateful for it, as they use it to hunt. She is ruthless in her exploits and will have no problem with brutality involved. She is more likely to flee, or make a strategic retreat in order to recover, than she is to surrender. Whilst she has no problem in dying for her cause, however she knows that without her, the cause is lost as no-one has her empathy, no one simply understands the hell they put nature through.

She is not completely without mercy. The plants around her will tell her if a human has shown respect to nature in the past, and so will decide their fate. Plant a tree, and let it grow? Enjoy your new carnivore life. Been ignorant towards nature? Prepare for the same ignorance towards your screams of mercy. She would be willing to take on human pawns, so long as they were willing to obey her, like the goddess she is. Obviously, humans have no place in the final plan, and they will be removed with due time. She won't often work in a team, as many people are equally as ignorant towards nature's plan. Arrogant little insects.

History: Thistle was born with her meta-human abilities. It was immediately prominent that she was one, as when she was born every plant in the hospital completely bloomed and some of them even grew more leaves. The closest ones to her, actually exploded and mutated, growing legs and bowing to their new mistress. Her mother died as she was born, allowing her pollinated seed to sprout. Her pollen was released into the world as she died. And Thistle was taken from her mother and put into a foster care home, in south America. As she grew up, her powers grew with her, growing in power with every passing month. As she did so, her mind was slowly polluted with the emotions and feelings of the plants around her. They began to anger her and her powers flared with her passionate rage. By the time she was 13, she caused her pet pot-plant to explode, and grow so fast that it twisted around and spread throughout the hallways, and the smallest of cracks in the building. The other kids began to scream as they were dragged through the halls, being smashed into the walls to make room. The local authorities assumed she was the just survivor of what they call the 'Jessie Home Massacre'.

By the time she was 14, her meta-human abilities were growing even stronger. She could feel all the plants in her town, some of them being given pleasure and water, whilst some weeds in the road were stepped on, and some trees were cut down. She feel to her knees and let out a pained cry, thrusting her arms upwards into the air, the plants she could feel animated, and twisted around several nearby humans necks and bodies, throwing them, crushing them. Some even dragged them under the dirt to be suffocated like the pieces of shit they are! The authorities in the town were beginning to get alarmed, and all the plants in the vicinity were ordered to be burnt, in order to prevent anymore plant related deaths. Thistle... was not amused. As soon as the plants informed her, she screamed at the walls, re-animating all the plants in her local town. This time, her rage caused them to violently mutate into large Venus fly trap like monsters. This time was... different. This time she could control their actions, feel what they were doing. She single handedly destroyed most of her town through tree's roots, uprooted several homes, causing their homes to crack and shatter and smash. And slowly, she began to grow her own paradise.

By the time she was 16, her Garden of Eden was complete, and melded into nature, and due to the deaths of several people, they area was deemed unsafe for human habitation, meaning that they were told to avoid it. Paradise. However, Thistle had several thoughts of ambition, and the plants reacted. The roots slowly began to spread outwards, weaving through the dirt. They began to spread the danger poisonous plants and the military took notice. The military were called in, and the plants informed Thistle. She knew that her Garden wouldn't survive an air strike... she had to leave. And fast.

She fled, hi-jacking a truck in order to get across the country. Eventually she arrived in North America. A entirely blank field of about 400 acres. She could rebuild her poisonous Eden... yes! She laughed, and thew her arms forward, mutating the grass stems sticking out from the ground. Within minutes several trees were twisting around from the ground, roots weaving from the floor. Soon, she had rare and exotic plants sprouting and blooming at her command. The air was filled with freshness. Then it hit her... She had just created a prehistoric paradise in about 10 minutes, where time had failed with over a million years. Ha! Of course... She was nature's last hope. She was the last chance for nature to survive. And she would not fail her... She was a goddess! A Divine being a phenomenal power! Hahaha... What was that. She could feel humans near by. They were... filming. Of course. Human nature. A new and curious thing, of course they are going to investigate. Ugh, as annoying as they are, they are not doing it any harm, is what she thought at first. But then, she felt a scalpel tear into one of her babies. They were sampling them! No! She would not allow this. She flicked her chin, and animated the Eden surrounding them. First, their boom man was snatched by the throat, dragged into some acidic cocoon. Then, the camera man, his camera fell to the floor. It filmed the last few moments of the presenter and the 'botanists' life. They tried to run, but were both grasped by the ankles, and then slowly dragged under the earth, to be smothered by the soil. Fitting. She went to see if her plants had did a good enough job. She looked around, before she saw the camera was still running... Live. She smiled, and allowed the plants to hoist it up, and film her face. She simply let out a wicked laugh before the plants smashed the camera against a tree. Humans, knew of her presence. Good, they would avoid this paradise in the future.

She grew up to be quite pretty, and powerful. Infact by the time she was 22, she was incredibly beautiful and infact her meta-powers nearly matched up to her self proclaimed name. As her area grew, she could feel the festering cancerous lump of pus, known as 'New York City'. This thing... my god. It's horrid! She had no choice. It has to go. It will become part... of her Eden.

The Powers

(Power 1) The Mother of Nature: Thistle's primary ability is the genetic ability to manipulate every form of botanical life, ranging from wood to mushrooms to petals. She can animate them, force them to grow at supernatural rates, swell them in size and even mutate them so that they grow teeth, arms, eyes, legs etc. She can even create entirely new species botanic life forms, such as a bright blue rose a massive neon mushroom or some other exotic variant. Her powers have increased to the point where she can grow a limitless amount of botanical life. She is now, truely, a force to be reckoned with.  

(Weakness 1) My babies: Plants can be used to blackmail and manipulate Thistle. Destroying a few of them won't phase her too greatly, but threatening to destroy entire forests or large quantities will usually allow you to control her. However, Thistle is not stupid - if she knows, or even suspects that you do not have the means to do so, she won't listen to you.

(Power 2) Plant Power!: Any plants that Thistle is controlling become uncharacteristically durable and strong, able to take hits from bullets, machetes, superhuman punches - even tank some explosions. These plant's don't go down without a fight like some kind of garden weed.

(Weakness 2) Nature's Bane: Fire. Despite their enhanced durability, fire is still a huge counter to her abilities. If the fire is small, say, from a human made flamethrower it won't have too drastic an effect however, superhuman fire or large quantites of regular fire are capable of destroying her super plants.

(Power 3) Nature's Voice: Thistle is psionically connected to all plant life within about 2 miles. She is able to use it to see, hear and feel through them, allowing her to eavesdrop from a great distance or sense intruders before they approach. This ability also allows her to speak with plants.

(Weakness 3) Nature's Pain: Causing great harm to plants can actually violently debilitate Thistle. Burning a few, or breaking them won't do much (actually, breaking them will do next to nothing, she can cause them to regrow) however consistently burning a great deal will exhaust her and if you do not stop, it can cause physical pain.

(Power 4) Through the Grapevine: Thistle is capable of teleporting via botanical life.

(Weakness 4) Sparse Seeds: Thistle must touch a plant, and may only exit through a plant of the same species. However, this power works very well with her plant manipulation, as she can create multiple versions of the same plant and teleport at her leisure. However, she must be able to see where she is going (using plants to see her destination doesn't count).

(Power 5) One with nature: Thistle's body passively releases spores that indoctrinate animals and gives them a desire to protect her, meaning that animals in the area will join her side if they feel she is being threatened. Many animals shall refuse to attack her and if they have been around her for long enough, may even obey her.

(Weakness 5) Inadequate Influence: Thistle's spores are easily overpowered by any form of mind control, meaning someone with the ability to telepathically control animals can turn them against her very easily. Only the ones who have been around her for a long time (months) are immune to any telepathic tampering.

(Power 6) Poisonous Pores: Thistle can command the pores in her sky to secrete a poisonous substance, that when entered into the blood stream, causes blurry vision, nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness and with huge doses, death.

(Weakness 6) Toxic Touch:While a very useful tool, it is mainly a close range ability. She has to both be within melee range and find a way to get it into your system before it will do anything. You can tell when Thistle is channeling this venomous fluid as her skin will tint green, getting darker with the intensity of the toxin. She can however, put some of it on a plant and administer it via that, but she would have to touch that plant. (I won't do this often, putting it on a plant would be a permission thing)

(Power 7) Botanical Body: Thistles powers have mutated her body so that she is part plant. This means that she feeds on sunlight, has aloe for blood and breathes CO2. This body has left her much more durable than regular humans, and she produces next to no fatigue toxins. With this, she can use her other powers to grow plants and seeds from her skin. She is also immune to many toxins and poisons because of this. She even heals at a faster pace than humans.

(Weakness 7) Botanical Flaws: Thistle's body /needs/ sunlight. Going long periods without it will cause her to grow weak and eventually die (and her next power won't bring her back if she dies from sunlight deprivation). She also needs water (so does everyone tho). She is weaker to fire than most normal people. While she is immune to many poisons and toxins that would be dangerous to humans, she is harmed by herbicides. The healing isn't strong enough to be noticed in combat, but she heals broken bones in a week or two instead of several months, etc.

(Power 8)
Sow the seeds: When Thistle is killed, her life-force leaves her body and spreads through the eco-system and allowing her to resurrect at a later date.

(Weakness 8)
Harvest: It takes atleast a week for Thistle's new form to cultivate and grow. And then a few weeks after that for her to recover and regain her strength.

(Power 9) They aid their Queen: When around plants, Thistle's body heals at a much faster rate than any human could ever be capable off. Wounds that would usually take months to fully heal can be fixed anywhere between a week (no plant life, her naturally enhanced healing factor) or a few minutes (surrounded by plants).

(Weakness 9)
Scattered Subjects: Thistle's healing factor is directly controlled by the amount of plants around her.

(Power 10) My body, my way: Thistle can mutate her own botanical body and become a large variety of hideous monstrosities. She can stretch her own limbs as if they were elastic or even break them off and still maintain control. Her plant manipulating has become so fine tuned that she can control her own sap blood or change the shape of her limbs etc. into organic constructs (such as large venus fly trap hands, etc.).

(Power 11) Mother Earth: Thistle is capable of commanding stone and soil. She can move it with her mind, cause it to split and shatter/fracture. She can make pillars grow or walls crumble in on themselves. She can create very rough constructs, such as a messy wall to block incoming attacks. These constructs will get more advanced over time.

(Weakness 10) Elemental Priorities:  It's stone. Most people with super strength can break it. If a telekinetic tries to control earth that she is manipulating, they will struggle as it is one of 'her' elements, but if another geokinetic tries, they will likely succeed, as her connection with plants is far stronger than her connection to earth and rock.

Physical Priority

3.) Agility
1.) Endurance
2.) Reaction
4.) Strength

Last edited by Thistle on March 25th 2017, 8:10 pm; edited 22 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thistle. WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Thistle. Empty Re: Thistle.

Post by The Bolt March 16th 2013, 8:19 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 19th 2014, 4:55 pm

Power Point Purchase update.

Plant Manipulation is now 9 Ability Power

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thistle. Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance July 6th 2014, 4:06 pm

Approved until stated otherwise!

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion February 23rd 2015, 7:24 pm

Approved for the new system

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 27th 2015, 8:09 am

Moved for edits

Thistle. CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 27th 2015, 8:16 am

Thistle. WSIrRjr
-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 27th 2015, 8:17 am

Reapproved

Thistle. CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle October 12th 2015, 1:20 pm

updated picture and weight

Thistle. WSIrRjr
-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 12th 2015, 5:29 pm

Reapproved
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 26th 2016, 1:43 am

Thistle:

unapproved for edits to her profile picture.

-My DeviantArt-
Thistle. JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle March 26th 2016, 2:24 am

edited quote, picture and title.

Thistle. WSIrRjr
-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top