The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_voting_barThrones Signup Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thrones Signup Thread

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Thrones Signup Thread

Post by The Nekromonga February 6th 2016, 11:21 pm

[font=times]

Do you think you will fit in to this group?
"Yeah. I usually get along with groups, partly because I'm useful and partly because I'm good at my jobs."
Yes. Shauna has worked with, and even led people before, having even been in the military. Her extensive resume would show a history of working with human and metahuman groups.

Why do you want to join?
"Groups are always cool when they're doing the decent thing- helping people. Benefits are also pretty nice, since my short day job means low pay."
So Shauna can get hooked into Thrones shenanigans.

How will you be a service?
"I shoot lasers out of my eyes! and that's just for starters."
shauna can shoot lasers, shoot guns, fly, fly planes, x-ray vision, binocular vision, doctor, team leader, etc - she's the "Ace" type of superhero character.

Are you willing to fall into the ranks and take orders from your higher-ups?
"Yeah, yeah, I can do the chain of command thing. SemperFi! *Top Gun's To The Danger Zone plays in the background* "
she may have retired the uniform but she's still a Marine and a pilot.

What position would you like?
"Position me near the coffee machine."
knight/bishop

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Thrones Signup Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Thrones Signup Thread

Post by Quick Scope October 5th 2016, 11:41 am

Quick Scope
The link to my OC: http://tinyurl.com/zlx8nba
Do you think you will fit in to this group?
Rajesh: I'm honestly okay with everyone as long as they aren't trying to kill me at this point...
Quick Scope: I work well in a professional group with a strong hierarchy which I believe Thrones has.
I think that Quick Scope would definitely fit in well at Thrones, he is a professional at heart and has never failed a mission to date

Why do you want to join?
Rajesh: Quick Scope can take this one.
Quick Scope: This group not only has a well-deserved reputation but it also attracts higher quality missions that would be hard to find anywhere else. The prestige of being a member and incentive of better missions are the main reasons for me.
I'm not in any group right now and I think that this group will not only let me have a more fun on the site but it will give me more ways to grow and develop Quick Scope

How will you be a service?
Rajesh: I will make pancakes for breakfast or if you prefer I can do waffles too!
Quick Scope: I believe that my abilities and skill set will contribute greatly to your organization.
Quick Scope is an excellent scout and sniper because of his abilities making him perfectly suited to the assassination type missions that Throne get's a lot. On top of that his experience of working in the underworld and being a thief in the past means that he brings stealth and connections to the table

Are you willing to fall into the ranks and take orders from your higher-ups?
Rajesh: Sir yes sir! Mock salutes you
Quick Scope: I have no issues following orders unless the situation changes on the field and I am forced to go against or deviate from order so that I can finish the mission.
As stated previously Quick Scope is a professional, he doesn't question orders from his higher ups, he only follows them. However this does not mean he has no initiative, on the field if orders are not going work out and a better option is available then Quick Scope will do what is necessary to complete the mission at all costs.

What position would you like?
Rajesh: Um...Pawns sound nice I guess? We'd have to work our way up from there though...
Quick Scope: I have no interest in any particular position, although any position involving that would involve the use of abilities to their full extent would be preferable.
I would like to see Quick Scope eventually making it to Bishop or Rook, I think that his skill set would make him a pretty good body guard as he would be able to see threats incoming from miles off

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.
Quick Scope
Quick Scope

Quote : "Why would you touch the Red button?!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Job : I think I'm meant to be learning?
Humor : Moderately terrible
Registration date : 2016-09-24

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top