The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Kyle Andrews I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Kyle Andrews I_vote_lcapKyle Andrews I_voting_barKyle Andrews I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kyle Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kyle Andrews Empty Kyle Andrews

Post by Chris Dawg June 30th 2011, 12:51 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Charge
Title: Sparky
Alignment: Neutral (But leaning toward Hero)
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 173 lb

Costume Description/Image: None

Personality: Hard working, serious at some point, easy going at others, learns as he goes, he tries to look for the positive side of things, tries to not get easily irritated, he's got a creative imagination

History: A small town raised, he is the son of a third generation farmer and a part-time nurse. He's the youngest of four children and is ironically the tallest of the four. His parents have been devoured since he was 4. His siblings and him would trade back and forth between parents every other weekend. His father not entirely their as he grew up, mostly trying to find a replacement for his mother. His mother went back to school to finish he nursing, so his older siblings helped raise him.

He has a part time job at the meat department for a grocery store. He doesn't enjoy it and will complain about it, but he doesn't mind the pay it gives. He goes to classes during the day and work at night. He's trying to learn to be an accountant with some history on the side.

He was unaware that his cells have mutated and has been building up power, until a stormy day...

Powers: Electrokinesis (the electricity in his body enhances endurance, able to control electricity of any form, his body's cells act as batteries and absorb electricity, by manipulating electricity in his body and around him, he can manipulate electrical fields, he can create shock waves by sending out a powerful electrical pulse, psuedo-flight , shields, and a quicker healing time then average, can shoot bolts of electricity, can surf along power lines by riding the flow of electricity in the lines, form blades of electricity, can feel the electricity around him including the electricity in other's bodies, and send out a mini radar pulse by sending out an electrical pulse weaker then his electrical shock wave)

Power Grid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description: Average looking white Caucasian, nothing much to him. He stands at 6 feet with blue eyes and brown hair. He wears normal clothes, fitting but loose.

Roleplay Sample:

Kyle groaned as the he looked out at the weather outside, lightening streaking across the sky with thunder following it. He winced some as he picked up his book bag, a sharp pain shooting across his stomach as he bent down. Since he woke up he's been feeling pains all over his body. He steps out of the house, groaning again as the rain pelts his jacket. For some reason the rain was making him feel worse then when he was inside the house. He crawls into his car and drove to the college.

He slide out of his car and walked up threw the doors feeling the pain in him from the rain and for some reason even more. As more lightening lighting up the sky, the pain in him was growing. Like something was reaching out to join the lightening. As he reached for the metal door handle, electricity shot out of his hand and into the handle. Kyle took a few steps back and looked at the handle and his hand. Then he felt the hairs on his neck stand on end and looked up to see a bolt of lightening zig zag from the sky and into his body like he was a human lightening rod. He flew back a few feet and had enough time to open his eyes enough to see people looking down at him before blacking out.

He woke up in the hospital a few hours later with people looking down at him. The doctor began to ask him lots of question about what happened and what he remembered. As he answered his car, he looked over at the computer monitors and saw that they were going haywire. He asked the doctor about it who replied that since his arrival, the hospital's computers have been going nuts. Then a man ran in and pushed the doctor out of the way before he started to beat Kyle. The man called him a demon, a sinful monster that needs to be destroyed. Kyle held up his arms to defend him, and to the surprise of everyone, sent a bolt of lightening at the man. Everyone watched in shock until Kyle jumped out of the hospital bed and ran out of the hospital. Disappearing into the city...

Last edited by Chris Dawg on July 2nd 2011, 5:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Chris Dawg
Chris Dawg

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

Kyle Andrews Empty Re: Kyle Andrews

Post by Super Cutie July 1st 2011, 12:43 am

Electrokinesis (able to control electricity of any form, by manipulating electrical fields he can create shockwaves, psuedo-flight , shields, or enhance healing attributes of himself and others, can shoot bolts of electricity and summon lightening, can surf along power lines, form blades of electricity, can have physic visions when he taps into someones neural energy, can feel the neural energy of those close by, and send out a mini radar pulse)

I'd suggest cutting out all the bold things, because you have quite a few things there that could be considered separate powers and that would require you to split your ep points among them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Dawg July 2nd 2011, 1:50 pm

Ok, I took at a few of the things listed in bold, hopefully this is more manageable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chris Dawg
Chris Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler July 2nd 2011, 2:07 pm

I'm not a mod but I think the powers that you'd still need to drop are Shield Creation, the Energy Blades, and the increased Healing Factor. The sheild and blade creation are up to the mods but that can be seen as a different power since your creating a solid construct from something that typically is not quite that manageable in real life, but again I'm not a mod and I'm not certain on that. The increased healing will need to be dropped unless you want to split up your EP, which if you want a good healing factor would take at least three EP, and that would weaken your lighting attacks.

On a side note I think it might be a good idea to change your avatar since you're giving this character almost identical powers as the person from the game whose picture you're using. You'll have to get word from an actual mod but I just thought I would point that out. (I'd like to possibly talk to you sometime about inFamous 2 by the way, I'm a huge fan of the series.)

Other than those basic points, which I might be completely of on, I think you've got a good character and I'd love to RP with you some time if you'd like. I hope you have a good stay here, man.

Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Dawg July 2nd 2011, 2:18 pm

Ok, Thanks for the suggestion, but I guess I need to explain more, the shields and blades aren't solid objects, they are made of electricity, more like a lightsaber. And on the coping powers thing, I did have a word with one mod, who, I don't remember, but he gave me the ok on it.

Chris Dawg
Chris Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba July 2nd 2011, 4:22 pm

Chris Dawg wrote:Powers: Electrokinesis (the electricity in his body enhances endurance, able to control electricity of any form, his body's cells act as batteries and absorb electricity, by manipulating electricity in his body and around him, he can manipulate electrical fields, he can create shock waves, psuedo-flight , shields, and a quicker healing time then average, can shoot bolts of electricity, can surf along power lines, form blades of electricity, can feel the neural energy of those close by, and send out a mini radar pulse)

I underlined a few powers that wouldn't go along with Electrokinesis.

I say no to Shockwaves. Only because we use that term to describe someone with superhuman strength clapping their hands together, creating a powerful 'Shockwave'. However if you were to re-word it and make it say that it is a blast of electricity that hits with enough force to knock people back, I'd say okay.

I don't understand exactly how you plan to surf along power lines, maybe if you can explain it a bit better I'll allow it, but running across something as thin as a power line would require balance, which comes from FS.

I also don't get how you can just feel energy from nearby people. That seems like it would be another power all together.

All the other powers labeled are fine. Their all different things you can do with electricity, so I'm cool with that, but there is one thing I need to point out. Even though your body acts as a battery for you, you cannot be immune to electricity from other people. I happen to be a electricity manipulator as well, so if we were to exchanged blows, we'd both get shocked, even though we are both immune to our own electricity.

Once you've made those edits Rin or I will let you know if there is any thing else you need to change before approval.

DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 2nd 2011, 11:17 pm

This is fine now.
I'll allow it.

Next time you're on the c-box let me know what colors you want for your grid.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down