The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_vote_lcapHenshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_voting_barHenshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG Empty Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG

Post by Dragon Master November 13th 2010, 6:38 am

Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG 2eajip4
People - Places - Kaijin -Rules - Advertise
"Even if there is no God, Buddha or even a fair system of law there is without a doubt, a Kamen Rider ..."

Henshin Heroes is an RPG based on the Japanese Kamen Rider series. You can choose a rider from the series, or make your own from scratch. It takes elements from all the television series's and some of the movies to create it's own individual universe, enjoy =)

Last edited by Dragon Master on November 16th 2010, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Burst Knight Dragon
Bones McGraw
Dragon Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 86
Job : ... I don't know.
Humor : Black Comedy
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://kamenriderrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG Empty Re: Henshin Heroes, a Kamen Rider RPG

Post by Guest November 13th 2010, 12:34 pm

More detail, mate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ninja5 August 5th 2011, 12:30 am

Me 2
J-Ninja5

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranith September 28th 2011, 11:28 pm

Lets do this!

I found another Kamen Rider rp site that was inactive.
I made a profile for it though.

Here is is. ;D

Name:Neil Mauldin
Species: Human-Earthlings

Picture or Short Description: 6'4" Athletic build, brown curly hair, deep blue eyes, Caucasian/American.
Kamen Rider Name: Gold. Atlas. Or Caucasus.
Kamen rider placement: Belt
How to henshin/transform: Says "Henshin" and slides the bug shaped zecter on the front of the zecter belt.
Bio:
Growing up in America, he went to school and lived a fairly normal life.
He was raised by Christian parents and became one himself.
He was raised well and though many thought him very different, because he was in may ways, rare personality type, good, polite upbringing, and growing up with movies and tv since he lived in a bad neighborhood and could not play with the other kids on the street because of that, he was very different, but a nice guy and great friend you could trust.

He loved cinematic things and always did.

In college he thought he wanted to join the army, then the U.S marshals, then the FBI and SECRET SERVICE. In the end, after criminal justice classes and 4 years of ROTC he decided he did not want to do any of those things.
He in fact wanted to do what he saw on tv that inspired him to think all those things.

He wanted to act.

After college he auditioned for nearly everything that was within his bounds of morality. He got no parts because of his limits on what he would do in acting when it came to kissing and portraying moraless characters.

In the end, he decided to move to japan. Maybe he could get a part there on one of their tv shows. He sold all he had, took his savings, and moved to japan and using Rosetta stone, learned Japanese, which he is always getting better at.

Upon arriving in Japan, he began trying to find work, and auditions.
But one day whilst walking to an audition, he came upon someone getting mugged.
He stepped into the mugging, and being in great shape and learning basic martial arts from his action movies and a few classes, Neil rushes to the man's aid and fights the three off, eventually sending them running.

The man however had been stabbed in the gut. Neil tries to help the man but with the man's dying breath he takes a metalic belt off he had on under his shirt and places it in Neils hands.
“Use it well.” He says just before he dies.
Neil takes out his phone and runs for the end of the alley, yelling for help, and talking to the police, but when he turns around, the man is gone.
Neil hangs up the phone with the police asking on the other end what went wrong.
The man is nowhere to be found.
Neil takes the belt with him and keeps walking, with a strange look on his face as he wonders what happened.

The Caucasus zecter flew from the debris in God Speed Love, hit the asteroid, and fell off in the dimensional rift Hyper Kabuto made transporting the asteroid.
There it fell through time and space before falling into this story.
And here it became or will become further augmented.

Neil has yet to call the zecter, but he shall soon.

Forms-
First Form Name: Masked form Caucasus.
*description: an armored up version of the Kamen Rider Caucasus' form. Pistol/dagger/axe combo.
Second Form Name: Rider form Caucasus
*description: The exact same image of Kamen Rider Caucasus. Pistol/dagger/axe combo. Rider Kick. Rider punch. Clock up.
Final Form Name: Hyper form Caucasus
*description: This form does change by modifying the armor of Kamen Rider Caucasus and gives it wings. Hyper Kick. Hyper Punch. Hyper Clock up. Pistol/dagger/axe combo.
Taranith

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top