The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 23 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome New Users!

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 23 Empty Re: Welcome New Users!

Post by The Black Avenger October 1st 2016, 12:21 am

Hey y'all, I'm new here and this seems like a pretty cool place. I'm new to roleplaying but I'd like to get into it some and I have a character in mind, based upon my username.

The Black Avenger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 1st 2016, 12:32 am

Well, welcome to SHRP!

Where your dreams come true~

But really, not.

We squish them and fill your head with nightmares!

But in all seriousness, check your PM box for a message w/ links to the areas of the board you need to read up on like our system book, and the rulebook! (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Welcome New Users! - Page 23 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 23 Empty New and confused :')

Post by Alacrity November 17th 2016, 5:29 pm

Hola, guess im just not sure about a few things but I also cant seem to message anyone so if someone could find a way to reply and help me out that'd be much appreciated.
Alacrity
Alacrity

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Binary November 17th 2016, 8:05 pm

Hey there Alacrity, welcome to the site! What was it that you needed help with?

Binary
Binary

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alacrity November 17th 2016, 11:24 pm

I guess in short, I don't quite understand the point system and I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post my descriptions for new characters in order to get them approved.
Alacrity
Alacrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 18th 2016, 12:01 am

Did you read the system book? I recommend hopping on our discord.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 18th 2016, 12:10 am

by point system do you mean this? 1. Agility
2. Reaction
3. Endurance
4. Strength
it's pretty simple one is for what your best at and 4 is your not so best see I'm a quick spiderman type hero so I have agility as my number one but I'm kinda small so Strength isn't my thing.

as for where you can get you guys checked fill out this hero sign up tinng then stick it here https://www.superhero-rpg.com/f1-character-and-npc-applications then wait for a mod to approve it for you or tell you changes you need to get approved .
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alacrity November 18th 2016, 12:26 am

Oh, I understood that part, I meant the power part of it I guess? I was skimming characters and someone mentioned you can't use a healing factor until you had said amount of points or something along those lines
Alacrity
Alacrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 18th 2016, 12:48 am

oh yeah this thing Intelligence: 8
Occult: 8
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Durability: 1
Ability: 4/1
Fighting Skills: 1
Wealth: 5
yeah that's old we don't use that anymore
I had to have a 7 ability for healing but the people that that make the rules. thought that was a pain with all the numbers and junk now you don't need any number stats just a weakness to go along with it.

like I heal fast as a power but the weakness is it accelerates my metabolism so I get hungry easy. so if you have four powers just have four weakness to go with them.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 19th 2016, 10:30 am

So I'm going to ask a couple of questions here since I'm relatively new. Please be patient with me, friends!

How does one gain reputation? I noticed I gained a few reputation points, but I have no idea how they were awarded to me.

Ah, and the other question is, I want to do an RP with Ultragal set in the Galapagos, which is in South America, but there isn't a place to post in Ecuador, or even just "other" places is S.America. Should I post in the Open Ocean category, or can a new area be opened up in S.America?

Edit: Aaaand another one. Void's profile page is locked so that I can't go back and edit it. Is that because I haven't done any edits in so long? And can it be unlocked so I can go back and edit it?

Last edited by VoidOfEclipse on November 19th 2016, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My brain is stupid forgetful.)

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyMeddler November 29th 2016, 7:05 am

Hi I applied for the game and yes I'm a new user but I have done a lot of table top rpg and was also a member and developer in the Tazlure community of play by post. I'm simply looking for a super hero game to play in.
GreyMeddler
GreyMeddler

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2016, 4:00 pm

VoidOfEclipse wrote:So I'm going to ask a couple of questions here since I'm relatively new. Please be patient with me, friends!

How does one gain reputation? I noticed I gained a few reputation points, but I have no idea how they were awarded to me.

Ah, and the other question is, I want to do an RP with Ultragal set in the Galapagos, which is in South America, but there isn't a place to post in Ecuador, or even just "other" places is S.America. Should I post in the Open Ocean category, or can a new area be opened up in S.America?

Edit: Aaaand another one. Void's profile page is locked so that I can't go back and edit it. Is that because I haven't done any edits in so long? And can it be unlocked so I can go back and edit it?

the reputation thing is like when you like things on Facebook,click the green thumb by the post. I liked your pictures in the character outfit thing cause I thought they were cool and liked seeing someone else do it.

I'd just post in regular s America you could say it's in that place in the story ,or you could ask about adding a new spot I guess never really thought about that. would be nice to have more places,i just pick the closest to it if the one I want isn't there then travel there in there as the story goes,course i usually let the other person go first so picking a location doesn't come up much for me

you need a staff member to unlock your profile for edits,I think it's easier for them to keep track of all the changes that way. just send one a message and they'll take care of it for you,then tell them when you're done and they'll reprove the new changes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 29th 2016, 6:06 pm

Jeannie Rose wrote:
VoidOfEclipse wrote:So I'm going to ask a couple of questions here since I'm relatively new. Please be patient with me, friends!

the reputation thing is like when you like things on Facebook,click the green thumb by the post. I liked your pictures in the character outfit thing cause I thought they were cool and liked seeing someone else do it.

I'd just post in regular  s America  you could say it's in that place in the story ,or you could ask about adding a new spot I guess never really thought about that.  would be nice to have more places,i just pick the closest to it if the one I want isn't there then travel there in there as the story goes,course i usually let the other person go first so picking a location doesn't come up much for me

you need a staff member to unlock your profile for edits,I think it's easier for them to keep track of all the changes that way. just send one a message and they'll take care of it for you,then tell them when you're done and they'll reprove the new changes.

Also, if there's a part on the board that you want to have more sub categories, just ping staff on Discord and one of us can add it. Site Mods+ can add sub-forums and etc.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 29th 2016, 6:11 pm

GreyMeddler wrote:Hi I applied for the game and yes I'm a new user but I have done a lot of table top rpg and was also a member and developer in the Tazlure community of play by post. I'm simply looking for a super hero game to play in.

This is a play by post RP forum. We're not really a "game."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse November 29th 2016, 6:19 pm

Jeannie Rose wrote:

Thank you so much for the answers, Jeannie! You're great! (And thanks for the compliments! Very Happy)

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 23 Empty Hello

Post by Boegyman February 5th 2017, 5:10 pm

Hello! Wanted to stop in and say hello! I don't think I have much to say besides for this looked really, really cool, and I hope to have fun here!
Boegyman
Boegyman

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top