The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Crystal Queen I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Crystal Queen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Crystal Queen Empty The Crystal Queen

Post by Minty June 7th 2018, 11:26 pm

Iris Veladona

The Crystal Queen

The Bio

Hero Name: "Crystal Queen"
Title: "The Mech Nut"
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair: Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'1" (185/4 Cm)
Weight: 196.5 Lbs. (89.1 Kg)
Blood type: O-

The Looks

The Personality

Like any hero to be, she's worked herself up socially, a motherly figure to the friends around her. to others, a sister. To some, a gentle lady. Her kindness is what she shows day to day, out on the streets, and even within her group of associates. However, those who have known her for a very long time can see the inventive hunger, and ceaseless drive to be strong. Crafty in the day to day before her power manifested, and tirelessly curious when they did. She can be short with people, tenacious, and protective. a part of her personality that she shows to Supervillians.

The Story

Well, just like a lot of Superheroes, she was inspired by the heroes around her. She loved how sharp, intelligent, and powerful they were. She used to be bitter as a teenager that she didn't have the meta-gene, or the mystical intervention that some heroes might, though when she was 20- an undiscovered dormant meta-gene in her triggered due to high stress when she happened to come from getting hit by a car. A blast of horns, and the smash of metal frame reverberating throughout the street, and yet. No blood. Just red crystals spewed onto the floor. Driver getting out found the side of his fender bent to hell, and Iris curled up in a ball, half of her body shielded by corundum. After that she excitedly tested her abilities as much as she could, stress test (jumping out the window), Type test (Extent of the crystals she could form on, and as herself.) Any regenerative properties (No.) After some studies she conducted on herself with heat, she learned how dangerous her powers could be to herself. As defensively capable as it was, she could get really hurt if she wasn't smart about it.

So, a plan has been hatched, be known as the Crystal Queen, let it take flight slowly. build a suit of high tech mechanical armor, shield it with crystals in a fight. That way, it can shield her glaring weaknesses as long as they didn't know how to truly destroy her. she will be better than the heroes that she's looked up to. she'll win again supervillians, save the innocent. right?

The Priority

3. Agility
2. Endurance
1. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

Crystal Form: The meta-gene within Iris causes hardening, and produces and grows crystals on the surface of her skin, or can change her body from flesh to crystal, never both. It's either a hefty shield that can be a temporary defense, as most crystals she makes crack under harsh duress. Or a much more risky shield, that while thicker than the surface growth, any damage to her crystalline form carries over. The harder the crystal, the more it exhausts herself.

The quality of the crystal is proportional to the time she spends generating it along her body, full form creates pure crystals.

The Weaknesses

While creating diamond everything would certainly make you incredibly strong against scratching and pressure, you wouldn't last very long. Diamonds can be melted, evaporated by radiation, and sliced along a specifically aligned plane of it's atomic construction.

Crystals are notoriously hard, but incredibly easy to cut. Cutting along a specific plane of the crystal will cut through it like butter, diamond, or apatite alike. It's easy to image how terrible that can go for the full form.

Crystals with impurities can have low electrical resistance, if in shield form, she hastily puts up a casing of crystals, and someone were to run current through her, it'd resist nearly none of the current.

out of mechanical weaknesses, and into embedded weaknesses. The process of creating, or shifting tissue and such to crystal is pretty exhausting. the fuel for the process directly comes from ATP, and therefore it's tiring, too much used at once will make her pass out as her mitochondria in vital organs are being robbed of precious ATP. in the long term, she'll start losing weight as a battle drags on, then muscle mass, then it'll become fatal if overused way too much.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

When she's in her crystalline forms, her body is completely clear, and the light reflects through extensively complex layers creates a blinding flash of light in the sun. she uh. she shouldn't do so in public very often. Not many people enjoy being flash banged randomly.

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Minty
Minty

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-06-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top