The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHere comes trouble  - Page 3 I_voting_barHere comes trouble  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Here comes trouble  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHere comes trouble  - Page 3 I_voting_barHere comes trouble  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Here comes trouble

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Here comes trouble

Post by Jeannie Rose April 15th 2017, 12:49 am

umm yay Thai foods yummy Jeannie grabs the food then looks at the drink optionshuh which one is better? I don't drink stuff like that much. or do you stick them together like chocolate and milk?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 15th 2017, 1:23 am

Cebra looks at her a moment then laughs out loud

"No you most certainly do not put them together, unless you want to throw up all night."

The anchor on the news channel starts talking about the explosion and destruction that happened at Herthel.

"Earlier today at the Herthel military science HQ an explosion rocked the building. No one was hurt in the explosion but one security bot was destroyed in the blast. There was a great deal of property damage including to personal vehicles that seem to have pieces torn from them. Eco terrorist is suspected in this assault as they have made and carried through with such threats in the recent past. Chairman Francesca D'wan had this to say..."

Standing before a podium and microphones a woman with blonde hair in a tight bun and suit speaks before reporters

"I'd like to say first of all I'm very happy no one was hurt, it is always Orions priority to help preserve life abroad and at home. We will cooperate with the authorities as much as is necessary in order to find and arrest whoever is responsible for this unwarranted attack."

Cebra's eyes focus on the woman like a hunting shark

"You... so you're in L.A?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 15th 2017, 2:43 am

huh ok then Jeannie starts to munch on the food and peeks over at the tv oww do we have to watch the news, it's so boring I want to watch cartoons
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 16th 2017, 1:34 am

"It's talking about us... this is actually kind of fortunate. This is actually kind of important as well"

Cebra tosses Jeannie the remote as he heads into the hallway and slides open a wall panel revealing a highly advanced looking computer system. He starts typing away on it and links himself directly to the computer, his eyes move rapidly and unblinking as he goes. Files open and close far faster than a human eye can keep track of, his fingers are practically a blur

"Give me a little while, I'll come up with a plan... you're not afraid of doing dirty work are you? You're a mercenary er bounty hunter so I assume you're capable of assassination? Though I have to say you're one of the most unusual hunters I've seen in a while... and I've killed a f... Well I've met a few and let's just say they were all considerably more thug like than you".
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 16th 2017, 2:35 am

yay Jeannie catches the remote and turns sponge bob on, she sings along with the theme song. she turns her attention back to him when the commercials come on him.

i'm not just a bounty hunter. I'm the bounty hunter. greatest in the universe see right says so on my cards. she hands him a business card. it has a anime style cartoon picture of Jeannie.

under it says Jeannie rose universe's greatest bounty hunter call 867-5309.

thug like? like a gangster, then there doing it wrong really bounty hunters are more like cowboys see she pulls a cowboy bebop DVD out of her bag See You Space Cowboy. Spike is so cool.and yes I can do dead if you want, like the posters and the Bon Jovi song wanted dead or alive.

course, in this case, I guess it 's up to you the employer how you want your steak and sounds like you like well done.

that's actually easier tying them up then moving them can be a pain sometimes. yay shows back on
she turns her attention back to her show
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 16th 2017, 9:05 pm

"I'm... not big on T.V. I'd much rather be out doing something interesting. Well if my life now wasn't what it was I would probably be in the country. You know you're pretty bubbly for someone who hunts and kills people, huh wish I could be so non nonchalant as you".

Cebra gets up and turns the computer off, he walks to the closet and opens it up revealing a small armory of assault rifles, remote explosives and ammo cartridges

"If you happen to require anything you can use what I have stored here, it's not much since I can make weapons on the fly but it'll help. For this particular operation you will need a sniper rifle a few remote control explosives and a side arm. You're going to assassinate a mob boss by the name of Leung Shu, yeah he's a Triad. He's also in Orions pocket and responsible for numerous attacks by robots. He's clever, no one can pin it to him, you're going to put a sniper round through his head. If that woman on T.V. is here in the city then we have to take a chance and kill her as well..."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 16th 2017, 9:58 pm

yeah I am pretty bubbly, I think life's too short for being gloomy, but then I guess in my case it an't cause I'm like the wolverine guy from x men so I don't get old, or sick and my boo-boos get better quick.

so a triad guy yay they usually have big bounties on them. and it means china town trips we can get yummy snacks while where there.
I love Chinese food!

she looks at the armory excited oh yay look at all the fun toys you got to play with! she starts to grab stuff for the job. so who is the lady? and why should we get her is she a bad person?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 16th 2017, 10:17 pm

"I'll write down the address of the building you should be in to take the shot, also you'll need a picture of the targets. One thing you'll have to watch out for is the security detail as I dont know what it will be. I can guarantee you'll need to fight or sneak your way out after killing the two of them. They will both be meeting at this address in four hours."

Cebra hands Jeannie a piece of paper

"After you're done come back here, I have another mission to do so I wont be with you. I'll give you a little comm device so we can talk over long distance in case there's trouble. When we meet back here I'll have your pay, then you should make yourself scarce."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 16th 2017, 11:31 pm

oh ok then Jeannie sticks puts the gear she gathered, pictures directions and comm device together in a bag.

so get the bad guys then come back here ok then. good luck on your mission and see you later. she picks up her bag of stuff then waves goodbye before heading out.

before for going to the spot in the directions, she stops at the hotel she was staying at. Mr. cyborg said to be sneaky. so she decided a change of clothes was in order as her bright pink attire wasn't the best for sneaking about.

after finding the right outfit for the job Here comes trouble  - Page 3 83f81e0b6f1b3e82e226e88b931907cf she makes her way to the spot she'd find her targets at.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 17th 2017, 1:07 am

Cebra nods his head

"Good luck blondy"

After she leaves Cebra begins to prepare himself for his mission. He changes his clothes to a white dress shirt and black jeans. He fixes his hair and polishes his shoes making sure that he looks decent enough. Cebra takes out another photo of an Asian woman with a tight bun hairstyle and green dress with a seductive pout.

"Mai?... fascinating, I guess I wont be playing the hero tonight"

Cebra grabs a leather jacket, turns the lights off and leaves locking the door behind him. He heads out on his motorcycle towards the east end of the city. The area is a little more high end with boutiques, high class bars and luxury hotels. People pack this area in droves making it hard for Cebra to find parking. He manages to find a spot then parks, he heads towards a bar called "Seventh day". When inside he takes a seat at the bar and scans all the patrons. At first he cant find his target searching through all the faces but fortunately she walks in from the entrance. Mai, wearing a red backless dress and high heels with plenty of jewels, also covered by four surely looking body guard.

"Well time for me to get to work, I hope Jeannie can handle her part"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 17th 2017, 1:47 am

ssh be very quiet Jeannie is hunting wabbits. she gets to the building. cebra said getting out could get hair so Jeannie decides to be prepared. placing some of the explosives in some dumpsters in the area.

the trash should be quite flammable and cause quite the distraction. plus the dumpsters where pretty sturdy so the blast should be contained enough that innocent bystanders won't get hurt. Jeannie doesn't want that cause she is a hero after all.

some quick lock picking latter and Jeannie finds her way into the building he picked for her. it was an office building that conveniently closed up for the night.

so she didn't have anyone to get in the way as she found a window with a perfect view of the targets meeting place. she sets up her sniper rifle in the window. she then settles in with some Kung pow chicken she picked up on the way and waits for them to show up.

yummy she just loves streak outs in china town.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 20th 2017, 3:19 am

Cebra watches her closely as she takes a seat, her guards surround her but dont sit down. An entourage of douchey looking guys with heavily gelled hair and shiny bronze skin follow her not far behind taking a seat. Cebra sits there an hour sipping one drink after another waiting for an opportunity to get Mai alone. Mai being the soon to be dead mob bosses mistress had the security code to a number of off shore bank accounts. Not only could he pay off Jeannie but he would cripple Orions attempts to find him.

Mai stood up and went to the ladies room, Cebra took that as his opportunity. He tailed her down the hall past groups of people to the bathroom. After she went in Cebra grabbed the metallic door handle and fused it shut with saxon energy making sure she couldn't escape. Cebra then in a haste leaves through the back exit circling to the window to the ladies room.

"Alrighty... let's see here, I'll need a small yield explosive"

Cebra looks around spotting some rusted piping along the building and takes hold of it. A surge of energy runs from him into the pipes as a small section turns to liquid and molded into a small remote mine. Cebra can hear Mai now panicking and knocking on the door so time is a factor. He places the mine on the wall and takes cover behind a parked truck and detonates the mine. The wall shatters like a house of cards sending debris flying backwards. Cebra waits until the dust clears then stands up facing the gaping hole.

"Wonder if they'll add another destruction of property charge to my rap sheet?"

Cebra smirks as he pulls off another chunk of metal fashioning himself a crude metal mask to hide his identity. He hops inside the bathroom that's relatively untouched coming face to face with Mai on the floor couching and moaning

"Good evening miss... seems you've been in a terrible accident hmhmhm"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 20th 2017, 5:05 am

huh, waiting is so boring Jeannie thinks she'll fall asleep before they show up. wonder if Mr cyborg is having more fun with his part of the job.

she then notices some people coming she peaks through the rifle scope for a closer look. yup, they are the wascally wabbits. looks like it's show time
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 20th 2017, 3:12 pm

Cebra drags Mai out by the arm then lifts her over his shoulder carrying her off down the alley. He carries her to an underground parking area, Mai now shaking off her daze and confusion realizes what's happening.

"Where am I? Who's carrying me?... LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

Mai starts to flail around and hit Cebra much to his annoyance.

"If you dont knock it off I'm going to have to knock you out understand me princess?"

Mai starts to cry a bit out of fear but keeps her composure

"What do you want from me? Money? I can pay you whatever you need. My boyfriend is wealthy and powerful I please just dont hurt me."

Cebra looks around and spots a catering van, he easily unlocks it and throws Mai in the back.

"All you have to do is what I say and you'll make it out of this alive... I have no desire to kill you unless you're more trouble than you're worth ma'am"

Cebra gags her with cloth and closes the van door, he then heads for the drivers side. Cebra is about to open the door when he catches a glimpse of something in the window

"What the hell is?..."

Before he can finish a great force shoves Cebras head through the window shattering the glass and cutting his face. Cebra falls to one knee cringing in pain then pulls a large shard from his cheek.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Ok who am I going to disembowel for this?!"

When Cebra gets up and turns around he's met with some female cyborg, her cybernetics seem to suggest she's a security model upgrade. On her hip hidden by her suit is Q33 semi automatic hand gun.

"I believe you took something that doesn't belong to you... Cebra is it? Yes I'm familiar with you and your work"

"Then you should know to stay far out of my way, I will pull your bones and circuits from your still living body sugar"

The cyborg female laughs

"People make too much of a big deal out of you little boy, I'll teach you to respect superior models!"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 20th 2017, 4:08 pm

with her eyes on the targets, Jeannie gets ready to take them out. huh, she just thought of something Mr. cyborg well pay her when she gets back to him and tells him she got them.

but she needs some kinda proof for the cops cause she wants the bounty on the triad guy. she has no way to bring the body that is too much work.

well, she'll worry about that later. bang bang, two shots later and surprised onlookers notices two people collapse suddenly.
peak a boo Jeannie sees you.

so Jeannie decides taking a picture will work for proof she caught the bad guy. she takes a camera out of her bag of stuff and takes a picture of the scene. right time to go then putting the camera and rifle away, she pulls out a remote from the bag and pushes the big red button.

the dumpsters erupt in the area erupt in flames and loud explosions ring out. driving the crowd into a panic the perfect diversion for her get away. while everyone's focused on the chaos in front of the building.

Jeannie quietly sneaks out the back and drives off to get back to Mr.cyborg for her money. huh money from him and the cops once she collects the bounty on the triad guy. she'll be able to go on a nice shopping spree.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 20th 2017, 11:42 pm

Cebra and the other cyborg engage each other in hand to hand combat, Cebra dodges the cyborgs swings and back kicks her into a car. She gets back up quickly and draws her gun firing three rounds. The rounds that seem to hit Cebra actually stop a milometer from his skin dead still.

"What the hell?"

The metal rounds then melt into a ball that Cebra swallows

"Two percent reinforcement to tibia structure... pfft not even worth it"

Cebra then charges her suddenly knocking the gun from her hand and kneeing her stomach so she keels over. He takes her head back and slams it through a concrete pillar.

"That's enough from you, I have a schedule to keep"

Cebra takes a section from the metallic part of the pillar and fashions a sword from it. In one swift brutal strike he severs the cyborgs head stuck in the wall from he body which spurts a mix of blood and cybernetic vital fluids before falling limp. Cebra sighs with a look of annoyance on his face.

"you knew who I was, you should have run"

Cebra tosses the sword and opens the drivers side door to the van. He links to the standard automotive computer and starts the van driving back towards his apartment. On the way he uses the communication device to contact Jeannie.

"Hey you there? I've got your pay... so to speak and everything went well, kinda. Meet me in the basement in the parking area ok?"

Cebra spits up a piece of bloody glass
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down