The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_vote_lcapBliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_voting_barBliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) Empty Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny)

Post by Danny The Sphinx March 25th 2017, 7:45 am

Danny looked over her shoulder to the clock on the wall. The digital numbers almost seemed to be moving backwards as Danny waited in the foodcourt of the mall for her meetup to discuss entry into a new hero organization. These organizations often came up and often fell apart, but any endeavor to assist in the aid of mankind would always bring Danny to a meeting. Hopefully it just was not another catfishing incident like the last time. The person who catfished Danny still probably walked with a bit of a limp even after all these days.

Soon. Soon.

-<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>-

A lumbering monster pressed his hand against Bliss' head, pushing her temple against the floor. "Me smash now!"

"No, don't smash now!" A man in bright blue and purple tights stepped forward, ice dripping from his chest. "Why, just this time last week, we were out of money, about to lose everything and have to sell off our machinery to try and form a startup trying to manage-stop trying to bite his hand!"

True to his word, Bliss attempted biting the colossal creature holding her down's hand. Possibly inflicting vampirism, maybe severing an artery and causing him to bleed out, or maybe annoying him greatly.

"I know you keep saying you're a vampire and everything, but I don't even know what that really means or if it matters."

"Oh, it matters." Bliss relaxed her jaw from its offensive attack to spit venom towards the brightly dressed villain. "And, I don't know what you think is happening right now, but it isn't you coming out on top." Bliss chose to fight crime in her black sailor scout outfit, and true to any good sailor scout, she just needed to completely lose the fight in order to get the bad guy just where she wanted them for her completely implausible comeback.

"Like I said, I was going to give all this up after a number of financial set backs and the cost of opportunity being far too high in this industry, but now, I can just ransom you off for a few million and then I can-"

"First of all, the fight isn't over." The creature holding Bliss pushed her head further down, squishing her face. "Second, that ransom isn't going to clear the insurance waiver if- hey, wait. I have insurance on stuff like this. Hold on, let me up. No tricks."

A lift of the lips almost pushed the blush off of the villains cheeks into his nose. "Let her up. No tricks."

Bliss hopped to her feet, clicking her boots together. "I've got a five million dollar insurance policy covering ransoms, so we pull a ransom request, split the money fifty fifty, and then I get reimbursed by the insurance company, and since no one gets hurt, it's a victimless crime."

One brightly shaded blue finger stretched in an attempt to bring Bliss to a halt. "Aren't we stealing from a-"

"Victimless crime!"

-<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>-

No one came to Danny speaking about hero organizations before Danny felt a vibration coming from her phone. A text shot across her crawl from Ashley Ferrier, the better half of the Ferrier-Fukuyama relationship. Need help for Bliss. Last contact Digital Dump Data Mining Facility. Current condition unknown, but probably not good. Maybe take help.

"Well, no one else is going to help, so I guess it's up to me to see what Bliss is ruining now." Danny set her phone down a little too hard, sending the bone rattling sound of a battery and screen both moving from their factory set, fixed positions. "Sorry, sorry, sorry." A quick pat against the phone hoped to remedy the movement of bad decisions by Danny.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) Empty Re: Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny)

Post by Pyrrha March 26th 2017, 5:40 am

Penny had arrived at her bar today with a rather chipper attitude for the first time in a long time. She had been so doom and gloom a few months ago that nothing brought a smile to her face. She hated life and just wanted it to be over. That was her mind set following her terminal diagnosis, and was ultimately what led to her renovating her arcade into a bar. A dark and shady place where she could surround herself with people who were as down in the dumps as her. She didn’t have much to be happy about those days, but now, things were better, hell they were great.

Penny leaned against the bar top and took in the sight of a rather crowded bar. She was unsure if she had the best real estate in the world, or was just that lucky to have had two very different yet successful businesses in her life time, especially in the same location. The young blonde pulled up a shot glass and poured some whiskey into it before adding her signature touch. She flashed a playful wink to the costumer that sat on the other side of the bar before pointing her index finger at the glass and mouthing the word bang. The alcohol in the glass ignited and burned for a few seconds before Penny slid the glass over to the costumer. With the snap her her fingers the flame went out and she was greeted with a round of applause from the enthusiastic costumer.

Penny gave the man a bow before wandering over to the other end of the bar where she had a glass of water waiting. Before her hand could wrap around the sweating glass, the door of the bar flung open, letting in a flood of blinding sunlight from the beach outside. Penny’s hand went up to shield her eyes from the harsh light as she looked to the door. Though all she could truly see was a silhouette, the halo of red around the figured head, made it all to clear as to who had just waltzed in.

Madeline made her way over to the bar and sat down in front of Penny. The demon goddess wore a very coy smile as she removed a pair of sunglasses from her face. “Hello darling. Having a good day?”

Penny let out a groan as she reached back down for the glass of water and took a swig from it. “Well you see, the thing is…I was, then you walked in here.” she said, giving the demon goddess a wink.

“I don’t get how you stand it. Sitting in here for hours on end, surrounded by the worst humanity has to offer. I mean seriously, look at these losers not a worthy soul in the bunch.” The fiery redhead then reached over the counter and grabbed a bottle that sat just in front of Penny. “Don’t worry though, I’ve got a job for you.” Madeline was in fact referencing a text she had received from Bliss’ better half, Ashley.  

Before Madeline could finish speaking, Penny reached up and snatched the bottle away from the demon goddess. “Can’t you take care of it? Some of us actually have day j-” Penny was suddenly cut off when her phone began to ring. Perplexed at the sudden ringing, Penny reached into her pocket to retrieve her phone. She stared at the phone for several seconds as she tried to figure out just who was calling her.

“You have to hit the little green icon to answer the phone honey.” Madeline said with a heavy tone of sarcasm.

Penny’s eyes shifted from the phone for only a moment, just to give Madeline a look of sheer disdain before answering the phone. As she placed the phone to her ear she could hear a bustling crowed in the background. “Hello!?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : It's a bit hot in here....Oh wait that's just me.

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny) Empty Re: Bliss has a Terrible, Stupid Idea (Penny)

Post by Danny The Sphinx March 28th 2017, 2:54 am

Deep within the data vaults of rested an evil. A deep evil. A dark evil. An evil more sinister than Bliss' ill advised and mostly stupid plan. Now, part of Bliss' plan was stooped in brilliance. The same brilliance anyone could clearly see in a comet as it crash precariously into a planet devoid of life, and bringing forth a green utopia beaming with life. Except, the comet was an insurance scam and the beaming life was money for Bliss.

Otherwise total same thing.

Nonetheless, something remained vigilant.

Danny poked her phone until she came across Penny's number. Her eyes rolled across the top of her eyelids. "Was Penny mad at me about the arcade thing?" A lot of anger went towards Bliss. She remembered that part, but how much went to Danny? "Hopefully Bliss was terrible to me and Penny doesn't blame me for any of- Hey Penny! It's Danny. Remember? Maybe you don't. Maybe it's better if you don't. But, hey! We need to meet up some time and catch up sometime. There's this great place downtown. It's near- um, stuff, like a data bank. It's new. Probably doesn't have reviews."

Penny would most likely help Danny. Who did not want to help Danny? She was the thin mint girl scout cookie of superheroes. It was the Bliss part she wanted to keep hidden. Bliss was like getting sold an empty box of cookies. Then the box calls you fat and tells you to stop eating cookies. The box might not be wrong, but there has got to be a better way to say it.

"We've got this all set. A few more hours, and it will all be ours." Bliss rubbed her hands together thinking of the possibilities of her plan. "Sure, my premiums will go up, but I can rebuild my tech empire."

"Um, Bliss we've been talking. First of all, we're pretty sure this is how supervillains are born." A well put together blond pompadour stepped forward to talk to Bliss on behalf of the giant whom threw Bliss to the ground a few hours ago, the tiny bald fifteen year old with telekinesis, and a vibrant Korean girl who spoke no English, and very well may not have known she was working with villains. "Also, we know that this is a major scam, but we're also pretty sure you're going to try to scam us."

"Are you trying to sanctimonious on me? Don't you steal people's credit card numbers and sell them to data miners- and probably sex traffickers?" Bliss put herself in the face of her partner.

"Hey now, we don't deal with-"

"Also, I found out you guys were on the verge of losing all your funds before this plan."

"We told you that!"

"So, you are even good at it. you guys are low brow. You should be glad I'm here." Bliss looked over to the girl with purple highlights as she gave her a peace sign next to her eye and poked her tongue to the side. "Maybe not that glad. Not cute glad. Just-oh god, just get in contact with someone."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha March 31st 2017, 5:16 am

The voice on the other end of the phone call sounded young, and strangely familiar. With her free hand, Penny massaged her temple as she tried to put a face to the name Danny had given her. Nothing was clicking at first, especially since the past couple of months just seemed like one big black abyss of depression and poor life choices. The eccentric bar owner raised a brow in confusion as Danny asked to meet up. Her gaze turned to Madeline, the demon queen was leaning over the bar trying to listen in on the conversation. The demon goddess flashed Penny a smile when she was caught, and eased back over the bar and slumped down in her seat, patiently waiting for the moment Penny got off the phone.

“Uh…um….hmm….I uh…Sure. I think I know the place you’re talking about. I’ll meet you there.” Penny awaited confirmation before hanging up the call. She turned to Madeline with the confused look still plastered on her face.

“Looks like you got a secret admirer. I’m kinda jealous. I thought we had something special.” The demon queen said in a joking manner while pouting.

“awe shucks, did I get your hopes up?”

Penny proceeded to reach down under the bar to retrieve her motor cycle helmet and jacket. As she made her way out from behind the bar she looked back in Madeline’s direction. “Looks like I cant do that thing you wanted me to do….oh well. Don’t wait up for me!” she shouted as she stepped out the back of the bar and waved goodbye over her shoulder.

Moments later the bikes engine would roar to life and Penny would peel out of the alley behind the bar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx April 4th 2017, 3:17 am

It took a while to follow the directions Tsukimi gave her, but Danny finally found what looked like the best way to get into the data bank. It would not be pleasant, but it would avoid almost all detection. Well, most detection. What do you mean 'Most' detection. What detection are still there?

Dunno. But, something. Probably.

When it came to saving Bliss, Danny assumed her half sister would put a little more effort into their goal, and she may in fact be presenting Danny with the best intelligence, but it did seem less practical than Tsukimi typically gave her. What does 'Probably' mean?

Google 'Google'. Then Google. 'Probably'. Busy.

Busy? I'm kinda saving your half sister. Do you know who Bliss was investigating before she disappeared?

Dynamic Digits. Little. Bald. Something Something. Mighty Mammoth. Big. Punches. Not much else. Casanova. Big hair. Makes explosions. Also, some Korean girl with powers showed up. Doesn't know they are villains. Doesn't know English either. Probably connected. Lates.

Danny put her phone down. At least she knew who would be detecting her if the plan went off hinge. "Now, I just need a little company, and we can get to busting through whatever this thing is. What is a data bank exactly?" Danny took Tsukimi's advice and Googled it.

The building itself held a number of data caches. One entire floor currently belonged to Clement Corporation and hosted a number of Bliss' IPs. Or, former IPs in the opinion of people other than Bliss. Bliss did not actually even intend on stopping crime tonight, in fact she started her plans with breaking in to steal back some of her technology and in the process got caught up in doing the right thing. She failed for many reasons.

"Did you send the note yet? Not that this isn't exciting, but I have stuff to do." Bliss continued to tap away at her phone while the rest of the team looked at each other with a look begging to be explained away.

"Bliss, you can't text while we are trying to ransom you off. It goes against the message we are trying to send." Casanova stepped over to try and get Bliss to look at him.

"Uh huh, because you do this a lot?" After her retort, Bliss kept her mouth somewhat agape while Casanova attempted to persuade her. "Once Ashley gets the note, she'll send the money. Bing bang boom. Done."

"Also, Data just told me you're texting Ashley and trying to double cross up, so-"

"You little narc! I'm setting up important plans for negotiating." Bliss stood in preparation of throwing her phone at Dynamic Digits, but found her temper. "If you don't mind, I'll-"

"You have to give us your phone." Casanova held his hand out, meeting Bliss in the eyes.

"Me smash." A thunderous clap echoed from behind Bliss.

"Fine." The phone dropped in Casanova's hand.

Casanova tapped his hand to the bottom of his chin, leading his head to the furnishings around him. "And, we need to make a ransom video, so we're going to need a giant hamster ball."

"No."

"Railroad tracks-"

"No."

"A guillotine-"

"No!" Bliss shot forward with a wave of her head. "Text message. Money. This isn't hard! Do I have to do everything!"

"Talk. Less. Very. Loud." From the far corner came the voice of the Korean woman whom happened to join up with for the evening. At no point had Bliss even witnessed her using powers. She put a finger up to her mouth. "Shhhh!"

"Yeah, shhh!" The bald teenager mirrored her action. This followed with the other two members, making Bliss less than happy.

"You guys suck at this." Very unhappy.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha April 13th 2017, 7:00 pm

Penny weaved in and out of traffic as she raced towards the café across town. Despite all the years Penny had lived in LA she still had a hard time getting around. After taking several wrong turns and eventually getting frustrated to the point of nearly bursting into flames in public, Penny realized she had been going about things in the completely wrong way. Penny pulled into an alley way and stopped right near the entrance, where she took a moment to compose herself and calm down. On top of getting lost, Penny had spent the better half of her journey trying to remember who Danny was, and why her name and voice sounded so familiar.

The engine of Penny’s bike continued to reverberate throughout the alley as she continued to take a breather. After a few minutes, a smirk crept onto her face. She flicked the visor of her helmet down and gave two quick tugs on the bike’s throttle. The tires of the bike began to peel out before bursting into flames and propelling the bike down the alleyway. About half way the bike and Penny vanished in a plume of fire.

The alley resting next to the small café Danny asked Penny to meet her at, would take on an orange hue for a split second before the roar of a motorcycles engine would fill the air. An all black bike carrying Penny would tear out of the alley way and skid across several lanes of traffic before coming to an abrupt stop right in front of the café. Penny dropped the kick stand to her bike and stepped up onto the sidewalk. After removing her helmet, she’d give the area a once over, taking in all the faces and people that lined the sidewalk and filled the patio seats of the small café. The eccentric blonde placed her helmet over one of the handle bars of her bike, and left it hanging there as she reached into the pocket of her tight black skinny jeans.

Penny grabbed the corner of her phone and pulled it up to her face as she used one hand to shield the screen from the harsh glare of the sun, and her other hand to navigate through the menus in order to get to her recent calls list. Her thumb hovered over the number Danny had called her from. With a quick tap of the screen, Penny brought the phone up to her ear. Her crystal blue eyes continued to look around the crowd to see if anyone reached down for their phone.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx April 17th 2017, 1:49 am

For a while Danny thought she missed Penny. This would be attributed to two things: Danny not spending enough time with Penny, and two, Danny not knowing enough about Penny. If either of these things were true, Danny would not suddenly turn her say, say the 'F' word in front of a five year old, explain how sorry she was for saying said 'F' word in front of a five year old, cover her face as she hoped people did not get a good look at her while she moved to a new place, and then get excited as she saw her old friend Penny.

"Penny!" Danny stepped forward with a vibrant tone that no one who would swear in front of small children would ever use. "How are you? Did you find Bliss yet?" The nervous part of Danny took over as the young college student stepped forward in her crime fighting outfit consisting of jeans and a Stanford hoodie. "No one is yelling at me to lose weight, so I figure she isn't with you."

The brain currently did not want to answer her text messages, the contact person did terribly with improvising, and the muscle strolled up with a cool bike. Danny did not know how many strikes that formula batted, but she knew at least one of those ended in a hit. "I think I know where Bliss is. Does that thing fit two people?" She really hoped it did.

"Okay Bliss." Casanova broke away from the group of villains and approached Bliss on her phone. A well polished magic girl fingernail went up to silence his new revelation. "Bliss, this is important, so if you could put your finger-"

"Okay, I'm done." Bliss put her phone by her side. "What is it?"

"Well, we've decided we can't really partner with you, because- well, you're trying to backstab us, but not in a heroic way, but more so in really pertty way, so we're kidnapping you. You're kidnapped."

"Sure, sure 'kidnapped'." Bliss finger quoted Casanova.

"Um, no Bliss, we're like actually kidnapping you. No, planned rehearsal or you saying 'no' to what we're going to do. This is a real ransom."

"Cool. 'Ransom'." Bliss put more air quotes.

"Bliss." He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Can we do this-"

"No. you're wrong."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha April 17th 2017, 5:43 am

Penny’s initial plan of using a phone call to locate Danny turned out to be a wasted effort. Somehow despite no longer having her brightly colored hair and also being about 50 pounds lighter, Danny was able to locate the blonde bar owner. As the girl made her way over to Penny, visions of a ruined arcade began to fill the blonde’s mind. She could finally remember where she knew Danny from, and it wasn’t the most pleasant of memories. Well ok it was but the damages to the arcade really sucked. Penny approached Danny with an odd expression of both joy and confusion. The joyous bit was that she was finally able to remember the young woman, while the confusion came from Danny’s question about Bliss being with Penny.

“I kinda thought the whole idea for this little get together was to rescue Bliss?” Penny couldn’t help but cringe while saying the last part of that sentence. She was pretty sure the last time they rescued Bliss the affair didn’t go horrible, but she was more than certain that meeting Bliss for the first time wasn’t exactly pleasant either. That being said, Danny needed help, and for whatever reason, it was with another rescue attempt for Bliss. “Why am I getting the strongest sense of déjà vu right now?”

Her crystal blue gaze shot back to her bike when Danny asked if it had enough room for two. Despite her best efforts, Penny couldn’t hold back a rather cheeky smile. Last time the two had done this, Penny had her old powers and had used them to teleport herself and Danny to the place Bliss was being held captive. While she no longer had those powers, Penny’s new powers weren’t that different.

She couldn’t help but chuckle when thinking about how hard the teleport was on the young woman’s stomach the first time around. Despite that, Penny couldn’t help but entertain the idea for a second time. “Oh yeah…pfft…There’s uh.. there’s plenty of room for one more passenger. I didn’t bring a spare helmet though.” The energetic blonde placed an index finger to her lips as if she were in a deep thought for all of two seconds. “Then again, I don’t really think you’ll need a helmet.” She said, trying her hardest to hold back laughter at the terrible prank she was about to play on Danny.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx April 18th 2017, 3:20 am

Danny could always manage to pull a surprise out of nowhere, regardless of whether she knew it or not. The best kinds of surprises typically reciprocated themselves, but in Danny's case, she might get more than she bargained for. Or exactly what she bargained for. Who knows? Danny has odd tastes sometimes. Her text tone was lifted from a Sword Art Online theme, and it was announced to the world as Tsukimi texted her.

Mongoose, Bliss says there is an anomaly coming from the databanks, but the people who may or may not have kidnapped her are too stupid to realize it. I then got a ciphered message from the little bald man with the computer that he intercepted the message, and he did in fact realize it. Bliss, then rebutted with- Text Delivered 1/2
By offending each member of the group by individual demerits, then announcing the alliance was over. I have no idea what this alliance was, but it probably involved the anomaly. Hope that helps Mongoose.

"Okay Penny, apparently Bliss is shady right now, even by Bliss standards. That might be good or bad. Or, it could be really bad. Maybe really good, but most likely- um, probably just bad." Danny moved towards Penny to get ready to use whatever means and methods of transportation Penny readied, accidently swiping the voice to text function. "My friend is Bliss' half sister and she'skeeping me up on this stuff, but she's either too lazy to come or trying to score some online tail from Farmer's Only dot-"

"Message sent!"

"Uh, what?" Danny looked down to her phone as the text came sprawling back across the screen.

Danny you thought Kanna was the cutest part of Kobayashi Dragon Maid, so your opinion lies somewhere between  pedophilia and trash.

"But, she's so cute..."

"Well, since you already know there's an anomaly, let's hear your awesome idea for dealing with it?" Bliss tapped her recovered phone against her hand. The group long since stopped taking it from her since it always managed to get back to her. The suggestion of 'smash' became more and more enticing.

"We're going to lure it out by giving it a physical body and then use you as bait to see what it wants." The small man stepped forward, lowering his phone and removing his fingers from the keyboard.

Bliss moved her eyes to the top right corner of her eyes before moving to the mid level. "Here's where that plan gets stupid, what was the first word you said?"

"We're-"

"There we go. Right there. Here's what I would do. You all leave, and I deal with this like a hero." Nothing about the way these villains planned on doing things filled Bliss with the sense of entitlement she believed she deserved. And, she knew she deserved the anomaly the little guy described to her.

"Bliss just wants us to go so she can steal it for herself." The Korean exchange stood in the corner with her arms crossed more than her tone.

"Oh like any of you would even know what to do with this technology. Okay, everyone shut up. Here's what we're going to-AH!"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha April 18th 2017, 10:44 pm

“So uh, you remember how we got around last time right?” Penny said in between laughter as she thought back to when Danny lost her lunch the last time Penny had teleported the two. “You haven’t eaten today have you? Eh it doesn’t matter, just do your best to point your head in that direction.” the blonde quickly pointed to Danny’s right, before placing her right hand on Danny’s shoulder. Penny had intended to just do the same thing as there last encounter. Her left hand burst into flames as she prepared to open a portal for the two to walk through. Then an epiphany struck the young woman. She had absolutely no idea where this place was.

The flames quickly faded from sight and she gave Danny a pat on the shoulder. “Welp. Looks like it’s your lucky day. We’re taking the bike!”

Penny led Danny down the block a ways to a matte black street bike. It was hard to tell which make it was, as a lot of the parts were aftermarket parts that Penny had spent time installing on the bike. The eccentric blonde grabbed the helmet that hanged from the handlebars and thrust it into Danny’s arms. “You’re gonna want to wear that.”

Penny quickly straddled the bike and shot a glance over her shoulder to Danny. “Hop on! We’ve got to save the world’s biggest narcissist. Hold on tight and shout out directions as we go!” The bike’s engine roared to life and quick bursts of flame shout out of the dual chrome exhaust. Once Danny was situated on the back, Penny would peel out of the parking spot and weave in and out of traffic reroute to the data bank.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx April 21st 2017, 4:37 am

"I had a light tomato basil soup with parsely followed by a springroll for dinner." Danny snapped the helmet around her head. "Why? You aren't going to stop on the way to-" A strong surge of everything inside of Danny all rushed upwards at once, but Danny held back. She was not in high school anymore, and as such, she did not want to throw up on people.

Every time she opened her mouth to give directions, she fought the urge to upchuck anything and everything ranging from celery to tomato. It took a few turns through some densely populated areas, before they finally got into the backstreets to avoid any unwanted attention a brightly shimmering bicycle would bring about.

"Once we get in there, I'll find what the deal is with these goons and you find Bliss; I think that sounds-" Danny knelt over, spilling her stomach on the ground in front of Penny. "Maybe, we should stick together. Should we find out where Bliss is or look for trouble?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha April 22nd 2017, 4:52 am

Penny shook her head as Danny went into very specific detail of her dinner. A small chuckle was all Penny could muster up each time Danny opened her mouth to give directions. Despite the loud whining of the bike’s engine, Penny could hear the young woman on the back doing her best to prevent herself from unleashing a torrent of tomato and springroll all over the back of Penny’s head. One the one hand, the rider of Arcadia thought it was quiet hilarious that someone could have such a hard time with motion sickness, while on the other hand she greatly appreciated the efforts Danny went to, to keep herself from heaving up her lovely dinner.

Following Danny’s directions, Penny drove the bike down an alleyway behind the building that Bliss was supposedly being held hostage in. The young woman couldn’t wait to get off the bike, but just as soon as she had placed her feet on the pavement her dinner came back with a vengeance. Penny circled around the side of her bike to find Danny partially bent over with a steady stream of red tinted vomit protruding from her mouth. The young blonde cringed at the site as she thought back to the last time this happened. It wasn’t pretty then, and it definitely wasn’t pretty now. “Talk about taking the phrase ‘Paint the town red’ a little too literally.” Penny said with a slight laugh as Danny tried to compose herself.

As the two girls locked eyes, Penny pointed to her chin. “You uh…you missed a spot.” There of course wasn’t anything on Danny’s face, but Penny just found it incredibly easy and fun to mess with the young woman for some reason. Turning away from Danny, Penny tapped the side of her head with her index finger. Danny had laid out two options for them before going into the building. They could look for Bliss first, or they could deal with Bliss’ would be kidnappers. “If I were a betting woman, and I am. I would have to guess that Bliss is probably being kept close to whoever captured her. So by default I say we try looking for Bliss!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx May 16th 2017, 5:11 am

"Here's the plan I just came up with." Danny looked around the side of the warehouse into a back alley. "We don't go down there. It looks shady. Instead, we check out the front door, because literally no one would think of going in through the front door. Oh wait, how does your teleport thing work? I'm pretty sure I've thrown everything up I can, so it shouldn't be a problem."

Danny did not and would not need food in order to heave something up in the case of the teleportation, but throwing up would still feel better than the plan Danny would set into motion with simply prying the door open with her bracelet. "It's hard to tell what's going to be in there, so let's be ready for anything."

"Okay. I am now tied to the column. You have done a great job." The mammoth continued to wrap a three inch rope around Bliss' legs, fully restraining her to the column. "Really great you guys. Walking away from a fortune for this you know. I would give you a round of applause, but-" Bliss held her hands up with duct tape holding them together. "Well, you know."

Casanova rubbed his fingers against the bridge of his well powdered nose. "Bliss, can we just make this pleasant in some way at-"

"No."

"I mean, we are being very cordial. You're the one who tried to-"

"No."

The lights flickered on and off. A hum came from one of the machines. "What exactly do they keep in these vaults?" The mammoth man moved towards the smaller bald villain.

"Data. Credit card numbers and mailing addresses, but these are storing something else." The little man's bald head shined as sweat began to build up around the folds of his brow. "This is hard data of an online forum from-"

"This console has an AI in it to regulate and control security." Bliss blinked as a shift in the framing of the vault shook several screws loose. "If that thing got into the data vault of an online forum, the sheer levels of toxicity would drive it-"

Two data vaults lifted off of the ground, connected to a large console in the middle of the room. Both data banks rose to a parallel level with the floor, cutting a perpendicular angle with the primary console as the a computer screen pushed forward. The golem lifted itself in the air, swinging a data vault towards Mammoth, knocking him twenty feet back through a wall.

"Great time to tie me to something guys. Really just hitting homeruns allover the place."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha May 16th 2017, 9:22 pm

“Oh yeah, lets use the front door, because it’s totally not the one place in the entire building most likely lined with security cameras…..you’re right, no one will ever see us coming!” Penny spat in a short retort to Danny’s first suggestion. Penny was on the verge of raging out and just punching her way through the side of the building if they didn’t think of something quick. Then came Danny’s second suggestion, which was actually a pretty solid idea. Sure there were a few minor complications and Penny would outline, but teleporting into the data farm was totally do-able.

“Well, my teleporting skills have definitely improved since we last saw each other. I can get us inside no problem, but….There is no tell what part of the building we’d end up in. Could be the bathroom, could be a janitors closet, or I could end up dropping us in right on top of the bad guys.”

Penny gave Danny a moment to think it over, after all teleporting wasn’t exactly something she seemed fond of. A few seconds of silence passed before Penny placed her hand on the young woman’s shoulder. She outstretched her free hand in front of herself. Her hand ignited in a bright orange flame, the ends of the flame tinged with a hint of black. With a snap of her fingers a single spark leapt from her hand. The single ember shot out a few feet before bursting into an open portal. All the two had to do was walk forward into the fiery ring of doom and they’d have access to the building, however, Fate had provided the two with a new point of entry, one that didn’t involve Danny throwing up a nonexistent meal.

A large man came crashing through the wall just slightly off to the side before coming to an epic stop when he collided with a dumpster. “Bliss doesn’t have super strength now does she?”

It was more likely that there were other factors at play here than just Bliss going all Bruce Lee on her captors, but Penny liked to entertain the idea that the amount of effort she’d have to put into this rescue was minimal. All that being said, Danny and Penny needed access to the building, and now they had it. Penny turned her attention away from the hulking individual covered in trash and glanced at Danny. Her crystal blue eyes moved back and forth between the young woman and the large opening that had been neatly crafted by the large mans body on the third floor and suddenly she was stricken with idea.

“I’ve got a fantastic idea! I’m going to throw you up there!” Penny said to Danny with a extremely devious smile.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx May 17th 2017, 12:42 am

"Listen, I said are there any other ideas before going through the front door, and gave a back door entrance plan, so it's not fair to judge all the ideas off of one, and maybe they disabled the security cameras! Ever think of that?" Both of Danny's hands went down to her hips before she got a response about the good idea she came up with. It was a much better plan, and the front door plan did have major flaws to it. "You know what, that first plan was stupid and let's never talk about it again. New plan. The other plan." The cheerleader had a way with words.

And reflexes.

A piece piece of debris flew from the now shattered wall- scratch that, door- the new door. "Bliss doesn't pump her own gas and once texted someone fifteen minutes away to get her something from the next room over. I'm pretty sure she did not do that, but Bliss is full of, well not surprises. She's full of Bliss. Bliss isn't surprising. It's mean spirited, and petty, and you kinda want it to shut up even when it's doing something- I'm going where?" Danny's blank stare shifted as Penny told her the worst news she could take.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top