The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInto the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_voting_barInto the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInto the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_voting_barInto the heart of darkness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Into the heart of darkness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the heart of darkness

Post by Samael Christensen December 21st 2016, 3:14 am

Samael looked to the once dead man speak, genuinely confused as to why he was not dead. It wasn’t exactly as if a normal human could walk off the shit that had been done to him, and yet here he was talking as if nothing happened. ”Appears the problem solved itself.” Elena noted, not unpleased by the sudden change within circumstance. First a room full of suspect materials, then a woman appearing from nowhere and someone coming back from the dead. This night was beginning to get more annoying as it dragged out. He was feeling however that he was moving closer towards the mystery that was in the center of this vampire coven. ”I assume you found something?” Marie asked, turning to Samael with an arced brow.

”Found an altar, I believe it’s where these vampires are drinking their demon blood from. The vial there confirms it.” Samael explained, looking to the wobbly male with a slight amount of tension fading from him. A part of him was pleased with not having a corpse on his hand, meaning they could clear out even quicker now. Ares had agreed with that, saying something about there being a strange ritual. The demon blood had more value than just drinking, and something told him it was used in a ritual to make the vampires as dangerous as they were. Perhaps the vintage of the blood itself was enough that they gained such a quick increase from it. These lessons were something that he had gone through with Osiris before going to hunt them down, how certain bloods gave them marvelous powers.

”Burning everything down may be a viable option, so long as we avoid burning the witch in the process.” Getting out of there while things burned would likely be something everyone else needed to worry about, at least in Samael’s mind. Not as if heat or flames were something that he ever had to worry about, thanks to all of that demonic DNA. The red-haired woman snapped, forming a small flame above her index and forefinger.  ”Coven won’t appreciate having their home burnt down, but they lost the rights to a home.”

”We might want to get out before you go setting things on fire.” He suggested, pressing his sunglasses up on his nose. ”I hear getting set on fire  isn’t healthy for your complexion.” A soft smirk on his lips, a sign of amusement at his own terrible joke. Footsteps alerted him to a presence, barging in on them rather slowly. Marie and Samael turned to see an unknown figure in a black, lace trimmed blouse with a pair of jeans, and heels. Dark brown hair fell over her shoulder, along with a weapon that was shaped like a scythe slung over it, composed of pitch black metal from handle to blade.

” Sammy, cooperating with the Crimson Witch and this wretch. Really disappointing.” She tutted, sweeping the weapon and scraping it along the ground ”Looks like big sis will have to punish.” Flames lapped up from where the scythe scraped, yet did not consume the floor.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani December 22nd 2016, 11:27 pm

Ares heard the woman make the comment about not burning the witch and he honestly felt his heart skip a beat. A witch that breaks in, murders things and is perfectly okay with burning everything to the ground? That's all aces in his book but a terrible sense of humor too!? It was fair to say that Ares was quite possible as close to "in love" as he had ever been. The poor human's drab and droll life was suddenly brought to life, and to think it was all because of an angry vampire that didn't actually manage to hurt him. Actually, he had to take a moment to pinch himself, to the others it might have seemed random, but once he felt the pain he smiled broadly.

"Nope...huh....still alive." He said, surprised but simply shrugging it off as he wrote it off as if it must have been the witch that safeguarded him, though soon enough he managed to hear footprints, the dragging of metal on the ground and the sight of small dancing flames left in the wake of the weapon. Ares was enthralled for a moment as he witnessed a woman in black lacey clothing walk with a scythe in hand, causing a tremble and a look of fear to cross his face.

"Sammy, cooperating with the Crimson Witch and this wretch. Really disappointing." She said, clicking her tongue into that small condescending tick that everyone seemed to love to do when it showed some form of disappointment. Ares managed to also note that he was called a "wretch", although he simply scoffed and looked to the woman and then the sunglass-wearing guy that seemed to note this all before him.

"....Is that a period joke?" He whispered the question to Samael as he looked over to the place where the ashes had once been, then looking to the new contender. "Hey, big sis sounds cool. When do we meet her?" He asked, prompting the woman to say something else in retaliation.

Ares pushed his one hand into his jeans pocket before twirling the knife in his hand, looking on for a moment to see how the woman would respond. It might prove more interesting than he was anticipating.
Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2016-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen December 23rd 2016, 12:04 am

Samael was frozen in place, not recognizing the face instantly but it did take a few seconds for something to come to mind. She was a demon that had accompanied his father when he revealed himself to him, coming as the grand demon that he liked to project himself as. ”Asmoday, I knew I recognized that stench.” Samael spoke up, drawing a faint line of amusement on her lips. Something about her appreciated the recognition, faint light glinting from the edge of the scythes blade. ”So what, dad too busy to do his own shit?” He snapped, already getting more hostile just on sight of her. His nails darkened, sharpening till they resembled a ravens talons more than a humans fingernails.

”I’ve heard that name before. Wasn’t expecting The Raven to have anything to do with this.” Marie subtly grew defensive, seemingly producing what looked to be a slim red rapier from nowhere. ”What do your kind want with these vampires.” Green eyes were slowly looking between Samael, and Asmoday now, suspicious seeming of both. Samael could tell she was not worried, just falling into a train of thought that suggested that she dealt with such dangers before. Her friend took on a stance as well, as if prepared to spring into action the moment things got dangerous. For a second he noted that the demon female had grown tense, as if something had hit her, and yet she visually recovered.

”No, I highly doubt it is.” Samael muttered in response to Ares.

”He does not appreciate when people trespass.” A blur of motion, like a breeze flowing through the room as he felt something warm and sharp against his throat. ” Especially not useless cambions like this. Seems Osiris has let his choice in employees slip or maybe…well it doesn’t matter.” The blade angled at his throat shifted, the tip pressing against his chest in a position where it could easily slip into the flesh with a motion. One could tell that she was both quick, and deadly should the inclination suit her. ”I have no interest in fighting you Witch, and killing insects has never been much fun. My weapon however has hungered for a while, I believe it needs to feed.” Like that the blade seemed to punch through his chest, yet it was obvious no cloth or flesh was torn.

It looked more as if the weapon has slid through him, ripples spreading out from where it made contact. There was a stinging sensation within his chest, and suddenly it felt as if something were tugging at his insides. The pain spread from there, Samael’s breath halting for a moment as Marie moved to act, though quickly turning the arc of her weapon towards a blurring figure that let out a cry. A pale limb landed limply on the ground, one of the vampires coming from almost nowhere with a lump where their right arm used to be. ”Your demonic powers may be small, but they’ll suffice.” The undead poured through into the room, numbering around ten, likely all stronger than one could assume.

”That’s cute.” Marie chuckled, snapping her fingers as one of the vampires went up like a matchstick, thrashing and flailing as the others did all they could to avoid also being set ablaze. It was as if they were doused in gasoline, only requiring a touch. ”Next time you might want to avoid having the flammable minions.” His sister for a moment looked shaken, trying to rip the scythe from his chest, finding that for some reason it would not come out despite the force put behind it. It took a few seconds, as what looked to be black tendrils of ink were holding onto the tip of the weapon.

Samael ended up collapsing to his knees, feeling a sudden weakness come over him. ”Appears the burning everything down happened right on schedule.” She noted, turning a glare towards the demoness as the flames continued to spread, even slowly consuming materials flames would normally not burn. ”Now, I really hate when people try to use hostages against me. That really pisses me off.” With a flick of her rapier, a bolt of light shot forward and pierced through the demons left knee. Black blood spurted from the wound as he released a cry of pain, leaping with her one good leg to smash through the ceiling, causing more rubble to fall.

Forcing himself to his feet, Samael turned his attention to the exit, realizing that the smoke had become oddly acrid, more foul smelling than usual. His nose burned, so he did the only thing he could and moved towards the exit, running up it without much thought towards Ares. While he could withstand flames, the smoke was something else.

” Seems our jobs mostly done. Why don’t you come with us?” She would motion for Ares to follow, making her way up the stairway to the home above, hoping to leave before the rest followed suit.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani December 27th 2016, 10:27 pm

"Yeah, sure." Ares said quite calmly as he used his hoodie to cover his nose and mask the scent of the awful smoke. It was a little more than Ares had been bargaining for, but truly this was an astounding adventure. There was blood, gore and it all happened while he taunted demons and drank this delicious golden holiday drink in the jug! There had been demon blood, vampires and dark rituals that were of the most un-epic proportions but with a witch that just made his life 500 times more action-oriented and his life about 3000% better than it was before.

it was pretty exciting to see how awesome life could be with some interesting people around. Though it really didn't look like he did too much as Elena took off ahead to lead the way.

Ares stumbled out before looking at the others, Elena Marie and Samael. Of course Samael was wounded, but that didn't seem to be too much of a problem. What Ares had to do was heal him, right? Well that was a problem. How could Ares even hope to do something like that? He hadn't done too much useful so far today. Then again he did manage to break things down in his own mind.

"So uh... wait...didn't...we didn't save those innocent people, did we?" Ares reminded them as he looked back, not sure if he should run back in, or just let everyone and everything burn to the ground. He did as he thought best, which was to keep himself from dying with them as he remained behind, and he would quickly urge Samael to do the same if the opportunity arose.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Into the heart of darkness - Page 2 Ares10
Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen December 27th 2016, 11:30 pm

If there was one thing that a person could give Samael credit for, it was that he was faster than your average joe. Almost no human alive could hope to keep up with him as he bound up a few steps, the sound of wood meeting boot reverberating through suddenly tender hearing. Marie found him difficult to keep up with as he stepped into the room where the people were being held, only to see that the cage was already vacated. His chest ached, and yet he was not injured oddly enough beyond a slight amount of fatigue that coursed through him. Black eyes glared at the cage from behind his sunglasses, trying to figure out what the hell had happened, but that did mean that they somehow got out. Letting that slip from his mind, he darted on forward as he slipped through the hidden passageway and leapt out through one of the windows of the house onto the verdant green lawn.

”I let the captives out before I came down here.” Was what Marie said before making her leave, Michael coming along with her only a step behind her. Getting out of the house was an imperative, unless Ares wanted to burn down along with it, not that she would judge him for such a thing. Samael however found the small group that were caged looking down at him, or rather the few that didn’t run off from the sheer concept of vampires. Most of them looked around his age, Samael glaring at them from behind his sunglasses.

Well, at least I don’t have to worry about the whole innocent blood on my hands thing. A jet of flames knocked the front door out, causing a few people to scream as the red haired woman strode out rather regally despite looking a little soot spotted. Quickly he drew himself to his feet, wiping off a few specks of said soot as a lance of pain ran through his back, causing him to double over once again.

Well they had mostly dealt with the vampires and caused a house fire, a lovely way to finish a job. Winds whistled like the sound of a blade slicing through the air, Samael moving his head to the side as a scythe slashed through the air and slammed into the side of the home with a thunk. ”Thought I was done with you, huh?” The handle ended up coming around, tearing through the house as it slammed into his nose with a boney crunch. Black blood spurted from his nostrils as Samael was thrown off balance, feeling the pain within his nose and back compound as a foot connected with his stomach and flung him back into what felt like a car. Metal bending, glass shattering and likely a bone breaking.

”Fuck!” he cursed with a cough, releasing only more of his black blood. This was not going well, and having his bitch sister trying to kill him was no good.

”Always so weak little brother, even now.” A burst of light that she managed to duck away from, striking the ground with a sizzle.

”Look, I really do not care much for this family feud going on. Could you take this somewhere else?” She glared, eyes like emerald daggers boring into the demoness.

”Couldn’t have said it better myself.” Samael paled at that, looking to see a male standing around the same height as him, with dark hair and these oddly colored silver eyes. He wore a leather jacket, light grey shirt underneath that and faded, frayed jeans. ”Finally fraternizing with your own kind Samael?  I knew this day would come.” He smirked, golden flames lighting the fragile green grass around him as it began to spread rather quickly, arraying him in golden light.

His sister did not look too pleased with this.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani February 12th 2017, 9:56 pm

"Uhm. Okay, so.... either you're an angel.... or you're just gorgeous." Ares said as he swiped Samael's sunglasses straight off his face and placed them over his own eyes, looking at the new intruder through them. After the glasses were on he leaned on Samael and shrugged. "Eeeeeeaand I'm pretty sure it's the prior. I mean...solid 7 but eeeeeeh." Ares said as he stuck out his spread open hand and teetered it left to right. But then he had an idea, and it took to him well.

"Family Feuds. Angels and Devils. Okay. Just to make sure I'm caught up. Whose the good guy here? What Angels are involved and why did the cute devil chick stop attacking us?" Ares ran a hand through his hair as he looked around, noting Elena Marie and then shrugging with a semi-smile, as if genuinely lost or confused as to what had been going on up until this point. He looked back to the others from Marie with a very satisfied smile as he crossed his arms "Guys. Guys, let's just focus on the real victory here. The hostages escaped?" He said, though it was as if he were asking that as a question, almost unsure if that would be seen as a victory to the rest of them.
Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 12th 2017, 10:46 pm

It only took a small amount of pressure on his chest for Samael to realize that one of those ribs were broken, jabbing at one of his soft internal organs. That would heal, as the shadows rose to his aid and began to knit together the damage bone within him, though how long that would take was another story. To the outside observer it just looked as if there was an odd smoke rising from the shadows, sifting through the very pores of his chest but offering no visible benefit. He would’ve asked what Nathaniel was doing here, but that answer was so painfully obvious he didn’t need to ask it. Instead, what he did was attempt to push himself off of the crushed car, as the male that had tagged along with his insistent quips snatched his sunglasses. A sudden feeling of nakedness washed through him, glaring at Ares with a look that could kill.

”Nathaniel, how horrible to see you. Can you fuck off now?” Samael said with a wince, movement still annoying as he discovered that more than one of those ribs might have been damaged. He could feel the gaze of eyes, cold like the metal they embodied.

”Only after I’ve dealt with you two. Took me a good month to track you down this time.” This made the cambion smirk, turning to Ares who was questioning the whole situation and that was what any sane person would do.

”Took you a month? Guess I must be losing my edge.” In an instant a knife was flying through the air  at Nathaniel’s gut, though a hand snapped up to grab it by the blade. Much to his surprise the edge cut into his hand, drawing gold tinted red blood. ”Little too overconfident, aintcha?” He looked down to see that the blade had a black material slathered onto it, Samael’s blood. The camboion darted towards the Nephilim, covering the distance between them and slamming a fist into his face, connecting and causing a small amount of damage.

”Honestly I’m a little confused as to what is even happening right now. Not sure if any of them are the good guys but I suppose I’m close enough.” Marie noted, seemingly now forgotten within the conflict between siblings. ”Buuuuut, we did save the hostages, so that’s something.” She said, nodding as if in agreement with what Ares had mentioned, despite everyone else so embroiled within their own conflicts. ”I’d personally suggest we all leave before any of the cops arrive.” As if summoned by her statement the wails of sirens filled the air.

”Sounds like they’re here now.” Michael piped up, looking to Elena as if silently asking what she intended to do. Marie would glance to Ares, arcing a single brow as if something about him caught her attention, but that faded quickly enough.

”Let’s go, leave the demons and angels to their bickering.” She muttered dismissing the red rapier within her grasp, as the demoness seemed to take exception to her believing that she could leave. Within an instant the scythe was in motion for Marie’s throat, but it exploded from her grasp along with a few fingers being removed from the hands gripping it.

”You bitch!” She howled as Marie only extended an open palm within her direction.

What happened next was her speaking within an unknown tongue, like crackling flames and within an instant the demoness exploded into a cloud of black, noxious smoke with the smell of brimstone and ash. ”I do hate impetuous children.” Without a backwards glance, she went to take her leave, with husband in tow.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani February 21st 2017, 10:41 pm

Ares watched in awe as the Crimson BWitch  completely annihilated the demonic girl with a single motion. Suddenly Ares felt like he had found himself in a Dragon Ball Z  episode with creepy evil aliens and horrible portrayals of very serious subjects, such as Death and Laws. There is one thing in life that is certain, and that is Death.... well and the fact that Death means absolutely nothing to anyone who is even remotely related to Goku. Seriosuly, you walk into the supermarket, bump into him and then suddenly Death no longer applies. These thoughts forced Ares to come to a very serious conclusion.

Goku is God. A being that surpasses all limitations placed upon him. A man who doesn't even begin to know the meaning of being dead. A man who brings life to everything that he kills. A man who takes logic by the hair and just pile drives it to a pulp. It was at this moment a new movement had started. A new religion, and Ares would be the priest. The messiah, the prophet of this new religion. The religion of destroying all limitations and telling all rules to go stop being what they are. The death of political correctness and the death of death. The death of death so deadly that it can't even be called death anymore, because it won't even exist. Ares had a broad smile on his face as he watched Samael fight off the angelic being, and then how Elena Marie made her grand exit.

"Hey, no. I'm gonna stick here, but uh...thanks for the rescue, and not killing me. That...that's a big one. Hero of the day!" Ares said genuinely, although a slight bit of humor and sarcasm to mix with a smile and a thumbs up. While Ares would've loved to steal a kiss he wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Marie would react poorly no doubt...it was her husband after all. Though the sheer chaos and comedy it would invoke made Ares teeter upon decision. He settled for just watching and waiting at the moment, all until deciding to slink off and hide until Samael was finished with his little pow-wow and family reunion thing. Honestly he fight seemed a little one sided. Like stepping into a court room with Bliss' lawyers, or stepping into a forzen battleground with Nightkill armed with workshop tools, he'd probably drop one on his foot...it was all over then. Poor innocent coka-cola chugging polar bears. that was another rant Ares wanted to go on entirely. It was completely uncalled for to make those panda bears chug that stuff. have you ever tried that? It burned! There was no way that the People Eating Tasty Animals organization or whatever haven't gone ape on them yet!

Once Samael was finished with his brother.... that's when things might get a bit interesting. For now, Ares just had to bide his time and wait for the devil-child to leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 23rd 2017, 8:46 pm

As Marie made her grand exist and Ares declined the chance to leave, the two siblings were having their climactic brawl to the.whatever. Nathaniel found himself being floored with a dropkick, nose cracking from the impact and spurting more of the gold tinted red blood. Why Samael hadn’t thought of this plan before was beyond him, but he knew this battle wasn’t exactly won yet. He was caught off guard but eventually he would acclimate to being weaker, and work with it. Rolling with the facthe was being thrown back, the angel caught himself by digging fingers into the ground and whipping around, slamming a foot into the ground to stop all backwards momentum. Samael was strong, more than usual, or maybe he was weaker.

The gold flames rose, releasing forward like a jet. Samael barely avoiding being burnt by it, some of these flames catching onto his jacket sleeve and by association singing his wrist. Normally fire didn’t do anything, but this wasn’t your ordinary fire by any means. Quickly he ripped the section of jacket off, flinging it to the ground as the brilliant flames quickly consumed it as all fire did. This would be an annoying battle but Samael wanted to take care of his temporary advantage, which was likely going to run out soon enough. A series of physical blows exchanged followed, Samael giving as many good hits as he received, though his own healing did not suffer from sudden demon blood poisoning.

It all took a few minutes but eventually he managed to floor the Nephilim, Samael however while having a chance to finish him off just left before any manner of police could come around. Dealing with possible incarceration was an annoyance he did not want.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani February 24th 2017, 12:29 am

The Devil spawn refused to kill the Angel. That was a very strange series of events that unfolded. It was quite obvious that these two held no love for each other whatsoever. So how did it ever come to this point. It wasn't very nice of the Demon to leave the Angel here to be incarcerated, however. Ares found himself grinning at the window of opportunity provided t him, and he eagerly and quite greedily took it.

It would be several hours before the Angelic being managed to take to consciousness again. The venue of tonight kidnapping was a warehouse, abandoned and empty. Of course the Angel was tied to a chair, bound only by steel cuffs and a wooden chair. The Angel would find that the time was somewhere between Night-time and Not-a-fucking-clue. Either way he would be left there for a moment to look around. It was but a moment though, as he couldn't go breaking the chains and running off quite yet. It would ruin the dramatic tension. Footsteps, intentionally loud clicks against the ground, something to keep the Angel in suspense as he walked through the warehouse, maneuvering the dark and damp collection of boxes and abandoned machines. As Ares turned the corner of one box, he began to slowly become more visible, the shadows slowly creeping over him as he gave an amused, breathy little laugh with a charming ear to ear smile.

"Howdy." Ares offered as he walked into the light and placed a familiar looking knife on a table in front of the angel. The knife had strange markings all over it, the same marks would likely be noticed on the handcuffs. "Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior, Goku?" He asked for a moment before he chuckled. The Angel would likely struggle before realizing the attempts were futile.

"Invisible Ink. Runic markings on the floor and the chair. You're not gonna do much." He said for a moment. He was going to say something else, but he figured that the angel would inquire soon enough. After all he had am offer the Angel just WOULDN'T refuse.

Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 2nd 2017, 8:27 pm

Unconsciousness had slipped over Nathaniel rather quickly, the blows of demonic fists slamming into his face proving more painful than usual. Attempts to rise from the sleep that washed over him was pointless, his muscles relaxed and sleep claimed him. This lasted in darkness for an unknown amount of time, until he did come back to the waking world, feeling cold metal pressing into his wrists. His ankles were pressed together by some manner of tight binding, tape if he could recall the feeling of it right.  The area he was in was dark, so it was difficult to actually tell what was what, so all he could do was focus upon the sound of footsteps encroaching upon him. Eventually the figure within the shadows would move into the sliver of light that illuminated the room, silver eyes narrowing and focusing upon him.

Trying to shatter the bonds on his hands proved useless, despite them being what he assumed was regular metal, though the bonds around his ankles managed to give way rather easily. Well, it seemed like someone didn’t fully make use of those pesky weaknesses, though he did see that the knife that Samael threw at him was laying on the table before him. With his hands positioned like they were, that knife proved even more of a problem than it was now, though he was more focused upon the pain within his right hand. Grabbing the thing had been a mistake, though he could do nothing about that mistake now. He would have to talk, hopefully that would get him out of this situation much easier than trying to fight. That was when the male said something about a lord and savior named Goku, though all he got from Nate was a confused look.

So perhaps now he was just playing with the angel. He had taken the time to bind him, so maybe there was some reason for this, or maybe the guy wanted to kill him while he couldn’t do much. ”So…you took the time to drag me here and tie me up. What do you want…..person I don’t know.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani March 7th 2017, 8:51 pm

The Angel didn't seem to do much, or even try to do much. Ares was actually shocked that there wasn't a moment where he kicked the bottom of the chair out to undo the binds, maybe even throw the leg through the air and impale him with it. Honestly he was just glad that the angel blessed person bought into the invisible ink thing. it was, after all wasn't much help. The runic markings made it difficult for the blessed guy to do much that was true...but Ares was just your everyday guy with a passion for meddling in the affairs of the trans-mundane. For example the brotherly bond between an angel-blessed person and a demonic descendant.

"Uhm...wow...okay. Totally anti-climactic, Buuuuut anyway, I want to do something very simple but I can't exaclty do it myself so....I'm enlisting you." Ares said as he twiddled the knife in his fingers, looking down at it. To be honest with you the thought of Angels and Devils terrified him more than you could realize, but in the other hand he knew very well that it presented an opportunity of several lifetimes. The chance to have a slight influence on the world as you knew it. Your everyday guy seizing the moment in order to influence the war between light and darkness.

"It's small. Nothing big or overly tasking just...say...oh...I dunno." He drew it out a little, mumbling under his breath a little as he took in a deep breath and let out a musing hum before exhaling the words, a faint attempt at masking them in order to play a bit coy with the situation. "Destroy the devils." He said , bringing a fist up to his mouth and coughing a little as his eyes shifted around, looking and actually waiting to be attacked from the shadows at any minute. Much to his relief no such thing happened. Perhaps the devils weren't as omnipotent as he believed...

His eyes settled back on the Angel as he awaited any form of response, hoping for the best of news.

Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 8th 2017, 3:25 am

He could have done something to attack the strange male, but he was slightly curious as to what he even wanted with him. Breaking the chair, and turning his strength upon them would have been simple, but priory mentioned curiosity managed to make him stay his violent hand. ”So you’re enlisting me…like some kind of thug?” Nathaniel asked with furrowed brows, seemingly insulted by such a suggestion. Setting him alight would have been nice, though these cuffs were limiting his power of fire as well as movement of his hands themselves. That being until it came down to what he wanted, and that was to destroy the…devils. Not a word he heard used often, though it did managed to keep that kindling anger that was coming along.

”Not that I have a problem with destroying demons, but why exactly would you want to?” Nathaniel demanded, leaning forward and letting his eyes lock with Ares’. ”Not wanting to insult you, but what exactly are you hoping to get from doing this?” He would kill them all anyway, but Nathaniel did not trust this guy. If someone had to recruit people by tying them up in creepy warehouses, then they were not exactly good people to begin with.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani March 9th 2017, 12:12 am

The blessed human would end up asking what exactly it was that Ares wanted from this arrangement. Where the demons were destroyed, that was. Ares wasn't quite sure how to go about answering that question. The strange truth was that Ares simply wanted the devils... or "demons" as they were called to go away. Without them there would be a lot less evil in the world, right? True enough, the vicious beast on chains here managed to be quite destructive himself. But his intentions were good, from what he understood to say the least. Then again that other kid was apparently a demon. He wanted to kill the vampires, which were another evil entirely. With a forceful exhale, Ares forced the air through his nose and lowered his glasses.

"I want their influence to stop reaching into this world. This world isn't perfect, but it's our world. Stopping these devils isn't gonna make it perfect; but it's a hell of a start. Yeah?" He asked, looking as serious as he could, stepping into the circle. He was telling the truth, there wasn't anything about what he said that was a lie, or even a stretch of the truth. He wanted the Demon influence to end, and it would help this world out substantially. Ares walked into the circle and walked over to uncuff the iron bonds. A twist of the lock and the first arm was free. Ares tried to have no fear as he walked to the other side. His mind was racing as it finally sunk in that he just kidnapped a wounded person who was bestowed heavenly gifts and utilized random runic markings to bind them. Once the second cuff was released, he was half expecting the angel to try and eliminate him.

Hopefully that wasn't the case....

Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 10th 2017, 1:12 am

Nathaniel continued to consider the male with suspicious eyes, expecting some manner of dark machinations form him. While destroying demons was something that he could agree with, something about this guy was something that made him feel off. ”Well, I don’t disagree with you on that account.” Nathaniel admitted with a shrug, or as best of a shrug as he could while the strange male would undo his shackles. ”Hard not to question someone when they bind you up in a strange warehouse.” Once he was unbounded, Nathaniel rubbing his wrists which were a little sore. The edges of the metal had bitten into the flesh, but it wasn’t anything that wouldn’t repair itself.

He stood up, looking around the room and sighed. Well, he had just agreed to help some weirdo that could make use of demonic sigils. ”Just….don’t do that again. Otherwise I’ll have to…. burn you alive.” He noted with a glare, eyes turning a molten silver for a moment before cooling down again. If there was one thing, he would not lie so he had nothing to worry about for now. ”So, how exactly do you want to contact me for your crusade?”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Rajani March 15th 2017, 1:12 am

Ares was more than elated to hear that this blessed person would be helping him. He could worry about these things like communication a little later. For now he was more than content to know that he had a will-be power plant that he could use as a good resource. It might be good for Ares to have such a great influence around him. An angel blessed human with a helbent personality fixated on revenge. What could go wrong?

"Well....Cell-phones. How else?" He asked after a moment, realizing that it was weird to hear the guy ask this question. Was the usual and trademarked means of communication no longer held any validity to this life. If he didn't have a means of communication he would work things out then...but for now he would celebrate a small victory.

Soon the struggle would begin.... but for now... Eggnog and party!

(End of topic)

Ares Rajani
Ares Rajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top