The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_vote_lcapSpooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_voting_barSpooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP]

Post by The Swolefather October 19th 2016, 5:05 pm

Autumn, the best time of the year; leaves are changing colors, the temperature drops, and Halloween season has officially begun(Not like it isn't Halloween year around for Mabel). The little fox had found herself in New Orleans this time around, creeping around the dark neighborhoods. Mabel pulled her hood back up after a quick gust of wind had yanked it down, exposing her to the rain which soaked her almost instantly. "You really didn't HAVE to come, Quinn." She snorted, looking over her shoulder at the redhead, almost robotic like woman "You're not gonna short in this rain are you?" Mabel picked up her pace, pulling her arm into her jacket and grabbing her phone. She looked down the front of her jacket for a second, her face illuminated by the screen "It should..be...this house!"

Mabel stopped suddenly, lifting her head from her jacket to peer at the house to the left of them "It's perfect!" Mabel stared at it happily. The house was old, decrepit and overly spoopy. Well, house was an understatement, it was more like a mansion; three stories, archways, a two car garage, and a large carved wooden door, vandalized by local children with curse words. Mabel clapped excitedly, moving towards the gate that separated her from this masterpiece of spooky. Her fingers formed a gun, pointed at the padlock, she took a deep breath, a small red circle appearing at the end of her finger tip "BANG!" A small spark of magical energy shot into the lock, causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces. She reached for the chains, pulling them off the bars, and muscled the gate open. The wind began to blow harder than before, throwing her hood off, and nearly knocking her off balance. Mabel could feel her tail begin to poof up in the back of her coat. "Shall we?"
[DOUBLE XP]
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Spooky scary skeletons(Mabel and Quinn)[Double XP]

Post by Quinn October 19th 2016, 5:57 pm

Quinn was following her Mabel around, having decided to make sure nothing happened to her on Halloween. After all, people do say weird things can happen on this time of the year, and she was going to make sure it didn't happen to Mabel. The wind and rain just harmlessly bounced off of Quinn's weather proof clothing. She did have to keep a good hold on her hat though, to make sure that it doesn't fly away. Quinn glances at Mabel's ears when her hat comes off, managing to stop herself from petting them since it would get Mabel wet. "Of course I did. I do not want anything to happen to you."

Quinn stops when Mabel picks out a house, wondering what was so interesting about the place. To her, it only looked like a dump that had seen better days years ago. Many many years ago. "If you say so Mabel." As they headed for the gate, Quinn created some lock picks, figuring that they could just put the lock back after they were done exploring. However, Mabel decided that instead of just opening the lock, she was going to blow it up, shattering it into pieces. Quinn looks down at the tools in her hand before shrugging and making them disappear with a thought. As the wind slammed into them again, Quinn takes a step forward and braces Mabel so that she won't fall over. "I still do not see what is so interesting about a rundown mansion, but lets go."
[Double XP]
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather October 19th 2016, 7:38 pm

Mabel smirked at Quinn's comment "You mean make sure I don't do anything?" She began to waltz her way to the front door, with swagger of course "We're here because it's supposedly one of the most HAUNTED places in New Orleans!" Mabel leaped up the steps of the porch in a single bound, an amazing feat for someone her size. The fox pivoted on her heel to turn back to Quinn, producing a flash light from her pocket, and shining it up at her own face "Story is, a witch once lived here, and the town folk murdered her, and her final words were a curse that anyone who lived here would be trapped for eternity and know only suffering....so there's been like 5 families who have died here and all that kind of stuff...it's just spooky okay!" Mabel gripped the door handle, giving it a good push, surprisingly it slid right open with a long echoing squeak.

Mabel tossed the flashlight over her shoulder to Quinn, though she doubted she actually needed it. She placed a hand on her forearm, speaking quietly "May the flames light my path.." a small ring formed in her hand as she pulled it away from her arm, producing a small ball of white light. Mabel raised it to her face, blowing lightly on it, letting it drift from her hand to just above her shoulder, lighting up the hallway. "You have to admit, this place is beautiful!" She continued forward, examining the paintings on the wall "Hehehe, this one has a dick spray painted on it...dicks out for harambe." Mabel produced her phone, taking a quick picture of it. "I guess we don't need these anymore, huh?" She dropped her coat on the floor, shaking the water out of her hair, and straightening her tail, which was extra fluffy due to the humidity.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 19th 2016, 8:42 pm

Quinn tilts her head to one side, a little confused as to why she was going to make sure Mabel didn't do anything. "...No?" Following her fox up the overgrown path, she stops at the bottom of the steps and tests one, finding that it was rotten. Copying Mabel, Quinn jumps up onto the porch, letting the fox gush about how haunted the mansion had to be, waiting for her to finish before asking the major question. "If this place is so dangerous, then what is to stop me from taking you home right now?"

Quinn doesn't try to stop her fox from opening the door though, catching the flashlight as it was tossed at her and hanging it on her wrist, letting the motion of her arm cause it to swing around. Looking around the mansion, she spots what used to be a grand entrance, wasted away with time. It didn't help that immature kids had gotten inside and left what they thought was funny drawings. "It used to be beautiful."

The sound of clothing hitting the floor made Quinn turn and the first thing she saw was the adorable fluffy tail, which was totally not the reason why Quinn decided to pick up the girl, not at all. Not going to let this chance get away from her, Quinn appears behind Mabel before she can figure out what's going to happen and grabs her fluffy tail, petting it. "So what are we going to explore first?"
[Double XP]
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather October 20th 2016, 4:24 pm

Mabel spun around at the mention of leaving this gold mine of spook "You take me away, and the tail stays hidden for the next month!" As Mabel had finished speaking, she felt Quinn's hands grasp her tail  "See? Think of not being able to do that for a month. So..ONWARD! " She slowly began walking, feeling tension build on her tail as she did so "That means follow!" Mabel sent the small white flame further down the hallway, her eyes scanning the art on the walls slowly "Can we just buy this place?" She drifted through the door ways, down hall ways and into random rooms, sighing as she went "IT'S ALMOST 3 IN THE MORNING, WHY ISN'T IT SPOOKY YET?!?" She found her way into the dining room, plopping down in a seat and stripping down to her tanktop and yoga pants "I'm just gonna nap until something spooky happens, I swear!"

And that's exactly what she did, Mabel sat there in her seat, rocking back and forth for nearly an hour, looking at her phone occasionally, keeping track of the time. Every so often she'd summon a small flame and make it dance across her fingers, whispering to it, causing it to pulsate and change shape. She brought it up to her face, inspecting the flame closely, when she saw something shift out of the corner of her eye "Quinn, stop that!" She turned to face Quinn, glaring "It's only kind of spooky when you do it."
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 20th 2016, 6:18 pm

Quinn just smiles in agreement since Mabel had said nothing about her ears, which were just as soft and fluffy as her tail. Quinn got so distracted petting her fox's tail that she ignored the first onward, forcing Mabel to ask her to follow again. She makes a mental note to teach Mabel how to ask politely later. "Why would we buy it? We have a perfectly good home already." Quinn follows Mabel through the mansion, refusing to let go of the tail the whole time. It didn't take her fox long to start complaining about the lack of anything interesting. "Maybe the spooky things only happen at midnight and we missed it?"

When Mabel sits down to wait for something spooky to happen, Quinn just moves one of the chairs so that she can keep petting her fox without having to sit on the ground. For an hour she just enjoyed the fluffy tail and ears to her heats content, when Mabel yelled at her to stop. Quinn freezes, not sure what she means until she sees that she is looking over at a corner of the room. Quinn frowns, confused as to why Mabel was yelling at her for doing something spooky. "What do you mean? I have not done anything spooky though?"
[Double XP]

Last edited by Quinn on October 31st 2016, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather October 22nd 2016, 12:40 pm

Mabel stared at Quinn, then glanced over to where she saw the figure, and right back to Quinn "You what.." The fox sent away the small flame that lit up the portion of the room they were in, and replaced it with a larger, brighter version. "Lord of light illuminate my surroundings." An almost soccer ball sized flame appeared, lighting up the room like a miniature sun. Mabel spun on her heel, surveying the room like a scared animal "I totally saw something out of the corner of my eye, we need to hunt it down." Mabel stood tall, punching her palm.

The fox began to storm from room to room, yelling out at whatever was there "Come on ya' pussy, show yourself!" She found herself in what seemed to be the master bedroom, where the worst of the deaths had happened, and evidence still stained the room. This was one of the few times Mabel felt uneasy, her ears folding down in unison with her tail beginning to puff up. She inched her way further into the room, looking at the now almost brown blood stains that decorated the walls. Her bright blue eyes drifted down to the floor, the chills down her spine growing stronger as her eyes met a faded magic circle, that shared that same reddish brown color "Quuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn!!" Mabel began to turn quickly to meet back up with Quinn, only to slam her face into a closed door. She fell flat on her back, screaming incoherently.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 22nd 2016, 1:55 pm

Quinn was going to tell Mabel to sit back down because clearly petting the fluffy tail was far more important than chasing after some ghost thing, but before she can speak her fox was gone. Quinn stares at her now empty hands before looking up at the door that Mabel went through. "...My fluffy..."

Quinn stands up to chase after her fluffy and the moment she takes a single step towards the door it slams closed on her, stopping her from following Mabel. Quinn tilts her head, slightly confused as to why the door suddenly closed before trying to open it. A frown forms on her face when she realizes that whatever it is that was messing with her Mabel decided to lock the doors to keep them apart. "You will open this door right now or when I find you, I will break you." Quinn didn't have time to play with some ghost with Mabel getting so far away. After all, fluffy is serious business.

Quinn tries the handle again, finding that it was still locked before just creating a shotgun and blasting the very lock off of the door. A quick push showed that the ghost just locked the door, nothing like a barrier or anything to keep it from moving. Smiling now that she can follow her Mabel and get back her fluffy she goes into the next room, heading towards where the sounds of her fox were coming from, only for the door is slam again, a click being heard as the door locks itself. Her smile twists as Quinn already starts to feel annoyed, knowing very well that the ghosts were going to try to lock every door that she tries to go through. "I am going to break you."

It was then that she heard her fox yelling her name, a second after that the door blocking her way ate a couple rounds before Quinn just kicked it open, disappearing from view the moment that she saw that the other doors weren't yet closed. Quinn appears outside of the main bedroom, taking out the handle by using a knife instead of her gun, so her fluffy...I mean, her Mabel doesn't get hurt. Forcing the door open and slipping in, Quinn pulls Mabel into a hug and starts to pet her ears so that she would calm down. "It is okay, I will not let anything hurt you. You really should not run off though, it makes it harder to keep up with you."
[Double XP]
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather February 9th 2017, 5:05 pm

Mabel flailed across the ground, shrieking violently the word "bang!", sending off small explosions towards random parts of the room. She felt Quinn's arms  wrap around her, calming down almost instantly "Too spooky, too spooky, too spoopy!" Her finger shot around the room, pointing to all of the markings "You don't feel that energy, do you?!" Mabel poofed up a bit more as a chill ran down her spine once again, a cool breeze began to blow her hair around "Either your breath is super cold, or we need to get the heck out of here right meow!" The fox began to wiggle out of Quinn's arms, inching her way back out of the room, and into the hallway, the light from her orb didn't even make a dent in the darkness. "Yup, we need to get the heck out of here..I think it was this way." She waited for Quinn, foot tapping on the ground "Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry."
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn February 10th 2017, 10:56 am

As Quinn pets her fluffy...Mabel, she looks around the room for whatever it was that was bothering Mabel just moments before. Quinn frowns when Mabel wiggles away and flees to the door, clearly too afraid to stay in the house any longer. She tilts her head a little and grabs Mabel's hand so she can't run away. "No, we have to finish exploring the house. You have to finish what you start."

With that, Quinn starts to pull Mabel through the house, more or less just ignoring the ghost and whatever it tries to do to them. She does knock anything tossed at them out of the air or break down a door whenever it locks in front of them, but otherwise isn't bothered at all. "See? I told you that I would not let anything happen to you. You do not need to be so scared." Quinn gives Mabel a big smile.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather February 15th 2017, 11:02 pm

Mabel flailed and kicked at Quinn, shrieking an assortment of curse words "I was stupid, come on, do we have to do this!?" She frantically yelped, trying to pry herself free from Quinn's grip, which was almost futile. The fox watched as doors flew shut, objects flew towards them and the walls creaked violently. Every so often, she could see wisps fly through the air towards them, almost forwarnings of the objects to come. Finally, she broke free, standing up straight, her tail poofed up as much as it could possibly be. "Fine, fine...only if this gets me in your cool club." Mabel adjusted her gauntlets, puffed out her chest, and took a deep breath.

The little one stomped down the hallway, calling out the word 'bang' every time an object flew in her direction, pointing at it with finger guns, they'd explode in small puffs of smoke. She found her way to one door, which was adorned with chains. "This yells 'don't enter' to me, so we should probably go in right?" She pointed a finger at the large padlock, whispering for a few seconds, and then closing her eyes. A large flash, followed by a deafening pop, and the chain fell to the ground "Tallyho?"
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn February 17th 2017, 4:55 am

After Mabel got out of Quinn's grasp and once again took the lead, Quinn just followed her fluffy...I mean Mabel around as she blasted the objects out of the air and generally made a mess of the house. Of course, the fact that objects were literally flying around the rooms didn't exactly help matters. It wasn't long before they got to a door that was locked closed with a chain with the key for it just sitting there on a table right beside it. Of course, before Quinn could even point the key out Mabel just blasted the chain.

Quinn looks down at the key before looking back up at Mabel. "You do know there was a key right? You did not need to blast it." Quinn puts the key back before opening the door. Quinn tilts her head slightly as she looks down the deep dark stairway, still not exactly having any fun exploring the house but still refuses to give up until she checks out the whole house. "Well, shall we go?" With that, Quinn goes down the stairs, pulling Mabel along if she decides that staying on the first floor was somehow more interesting than that of the dark, damp cellar that they were descending into.

At the bottom of the stairs Quinn stops and looks around, not able to thing anything at all. She frowns slightly before blinking, shifting over to her night vision and then wandering around the cellar, making sure to keep her fluffy close by.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top