The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOperation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_voting_barOperation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Operation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOperation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_voting_barOperation: Android Dreams  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Operation: Android Dreams

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Operation: Android Dreams

Post by The Lost September 30th 2016, 4:56 am

"..." The Lost held his breath as they stepped through the portal. It was rare that a plan goes so smoothly. He did not dare argue with Bernadette. She was right, after all, and it didn't matter what excuse he had.

"Towers are a sign of both disaster and change. When you build one, you have to make sure its one that will continue to rise up, not fall," he patted Dabbler on the head affectionately. He then turned and looked back towards the tower.

"Soothsayer, we are clear. Disengage Siege," The New Path forces began pulling back, now that there was no need to draw the enemy's forces. The Lost would wait exactly sixty seconds.

"Initiate Babel," The Lost gave the final word. A few moments later, several explosions went off at key locations around tower, and in a precise order. With the tower's structural integrity compromised it all came toppling over under its own weight. All those present would be made to tremble and the very Earth itself would shudder and convulse. All at the behest of one man's command.

The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2016, 9:42 am

PROLOGUE! A Week Later

A Private Hospital in Edinburgh

Bernadette had been airlifted to her hometown of Edinburgh, partly because the laboratory where she was built was there, and partly so she could be close to a pub.

If The Path wanted to know about Lady Bernadette there was plenty of declassified info available. Her resume read like a fine wine: SAS Captain, Recipient of the Victoria Cross, Knighted, Mercenary leader; with missions on every continent, a confirmed human kill count in the hundreds, including a dozen metahumans. Last job was head of personal security for the CEO of Wong Aeronautics and Industries. The tower of killer robots didn't count.

"This place is cold. Like really cold! Why couldn't she come from Hawaii?" Dabbler found the cold climate of Scotland not to her liking, the interior of the hospital a welcome reprieve from the cold.

"Hello I'm looking for a Scottish robot lady!" Dabbler rang up the information desk, being dressed up like a normal human being and even bringing some flowers. And a keg.

"Room 414, or Common Room." The nurse didn't bat an eye, knowing of only one scottish robot lady at the hospital at the moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 30th 2016, 12:27 pm

The Lost was also wearing his regular human disguise. He was dressed in a black pinstripe suit. Oddly enough, he didn't have any guards with him today. The tall man nodded to the nurse behind the counter and followed after Dabbler. He'd wait until they were in a deserted portion of the hospital before finally deciding to speak up.

"Dabbler, wait," He'd call out before they reached the room.

"Here, before I forget," He knelt down besides Dabbler and presented her with another New Path compass pin. This one was made out of plain metal.

"I'm sorry about last time," he'd be sure to say. Apologizing was more important than keeping up the gap between fishbowl head and plain clothes Javian. For some reason, he didn't feel like the usual tricks were needed on Dabbler. Heck, would they even work?

"Dabbler, you know its me, right? Fishbowl? I also go by the name Jonathan Javian," he would explain.

"The fact that I am both Javian and The Lost is a secret. Can you please keep it a secret, just between us?" Javian would ask straight out. He trusted her, and though she often enjoyed acting the fool, he felt like she was actually more intelligent that she liked let on. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but he liked to believe that she was more in control of herself than she might appear on first impression. He liked to hope that her madness worked for her, not against her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2016, 8:23 pm

Shiny! Wait, Silver? No it wasn't. Dabbler took the metal pin and put it on her hat. "Now I am officially Grand Poombah!"

"Fear not, I only whisper secrets into gushing necks." She said rather gleefully; though given who said it, it may have been serious.

Bernadette was seated in the common room by herself on the sofa, watching the news and having tea and crumpets. She reached for another pastry when she found the plate empty.

"Haaaaai Scottish robot lady! nomph nomph nomph." Dabbler said through a mouthful of sweet pastry.

"Still a bit Lurgy, luv. Ah and this must be the Minted bloke. Spot of tea, guv?" Bernadette offered them some tea. Dabbler already helped herself to the crumpets.

Dabbler sat down for tea and laughed. "I'm the crazy one but I just can't get past robot lady's English!"

"I'm the only English one here. Come to check on the old lady hmm?" she asked Javian, seeing she'd get straight answers out of him at least.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost October 1st 2016, 5:57 am

"..." Javian smiled to Dabbler as she rushed off. She had exceeded his expectations of her time and time again, and yet still he could not help but worry for her. After a moment, he'd stand and follow after her.

Javian wasn't sure what she meant by minted, but decided to let it pass.

"Good afternoon. My name is Jonathan Javian. The Lost and the rest of the NPPMF liberated you from your captivity under my orders and instruction," Javian decided he'd make this clear.

"However, that does not mean you owe us anything, obviously. We don't expect any reward or service from you in return. We simply could not allow your unjust enslavement to continue," Javian explained.

"For now, its best that you focus on your recovery. Though, I'm sure you have some questions of your own," Javian's voice and tone were distinctly different from The Lost's. Javian was much more jovial and more relaxed.

To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2016, 6:53 am

Bernadette shrugged. "Why don't you yanks sit down fer a minute and watch the game. We can talk later. Oi Nurse, another pot for our guests. and maybe some crumpets."

"Hold yo horses Croix. I'll get to it in a jiff." The nurse went to fetch some more tea and pastry.

"Oh you watch soccer? But they just kick a ball around all day." Dabbler turned to the TV Bernadette was watching. Manchester was playing Liverpool.

"It's called Football. A ball moved around with feet. Not even the Queen can make me call it soccer." Bernadette objected.

"But Football is the one where big dumb guys tackle each other!" Dabbler mimed a quarterback carrying a football... ball.

"Barmy yank." Bernadette moved over to give Lost room to sit, a nurse coming by with a fresh pot of tea. The issue of employment opportunities came later.

= = = END OF THREAD = = =

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top