The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Spectrum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Spectrum I_vote_lcapSpectrum I_voting_barSpectrum I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Spectrum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spectrum Empty Spectrum

Post by Taco King September 26th 2016, 12:39 am

Bastian Moss
"No one should have to feel alone"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basic Biography

Real Name:His alien birth name is Ssenyag Repus. On Earth he is called Bastian Moss or Bas for short.
Hero Name: Spectrum
Title: The Alien Prince
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appeared Age: 24 by human years(Tulamarians age half as fast as humans. He is actually 48.)
Race: Tulamarian
Hair: Dirty brown
Eyes: Changes often
Height: 5ft5 (164.9 cm)
Weight: 138 Ib (62 Kilos)
Blood type: AB+ (By human standards)

The Looks

Spectrum:

The Legacy

Personality:
Bas is very laid back, kind, and caring person. That would sooner see the good in someone than the bad. More often than not he will try to be the voice of reason instead of relying on his powers. Still he will often enjoy the little moments and encourage others to do the same. He may even be the most loyal person in the galaxy.

At all times he refuses to kill. The emotional backlash of war is heavy. So he acts as an outlet and a mediator. Trying to find alternative ways to help. Bas will always try to look at the bigger picture. Making him look like a spacious idot half the time. While analyzing and coming up with what could be the best course of action. Villains are just the ones who have lost their way.

History: Bas was born on the planet Tulamar. A lush tropical planet with two red suns, no moon, and rich in tropical resources. The Tulamarians being humanoid in nature worked together as a society. Feeling at peace with each other and the planet. While most races battled the Tulamarians kept neutral. Offering their planet as a way station to weary travelers. Tulamarians pacifistic nature became their undoing.

About twenty years ago (earth time)a galaxy war of some kind broke out. The Tulamarians neutral as can be. Was deemed a nice place for battle. As such the war devastated his people who were not involved. The pain from the soldiers on the battlefield caused many Tulamarians to go insane. Killing their own race in a vicious circle.

As such his parents, the leaders of his clan, sent him to earth in a rocket. The planet is only three years away with Tulamarian technology. You just never notice it because the ships puts the vessel in stasis. Once landing in the Everglades, he began a life in the foster care system. As the weird amnesia kid, who couldn’t even speak English. Years after having the foster care system beat into him. He was finally adopted by a wealthy family and moved to L.A.

His beauty managed to catch the eyes of several fashion magazines. After some photos he was picked up as a model. With the advent of the metahuman uprising he decided to use his powers for good. So he blends in pretending to be a Metahuman he fights crime. As Spectre a Hero people would approve of.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1:Empathy- Bas was born on a planet of empaths. Sharing feelings was a daily occurrence. Sharing joy and emotions of happiness kept the planet together. Here on Earth Bas noticed that humans do not share this power. While easily able to excite a lethargic crowd, or calm a riot to a minor disturbance. He can also use this power to track. By following the emotional imprint left behind. The stronger the emotion left the easier to track.

Power 2:Empath Power Randomization- When feeling certain emotions Bas can use powers that relate to that feeling. So far he can fly when happy, and shoot energy blasts when angry. While this power may grow in the future to uncover more powers he can use. So far this is all Bas is capable of. The powers he currently have now are stronger when he feels the emotions behind it.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:While he can influence the emotions of others. Conversely the emotions of others will affect him. The more people around, the harder it is to influence them while he is able to lose himself in the waves of their emotions. Even while tracking his own emotions can cover the trail of what he is trying to track.

Weakness 2:His other power varies based on his emotions. Not only are they hard to control, but thanks to being an empath. Using certain emotions when needed can be next to impossible. Flying while everyone is mourning their loved ones in a city, really hard to do. As such some powers can be two oppositional, to be used together.

Weakness 3: Empathy has no effect on things without emotions. Like robots. Making a robot or an emotionless drone hard to fight, and impossible to track.

Weakness 4: His powers runs on the emotions he feels. So after a bit of firing energy blasts. He will no longer feel anger. Making it harder for him to shoot more. Unless another is angry.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Tulmarian constitution- Bas can heal from any wound by consuming calories (eating). The bigger the wound the more he has to eat. This also makes him immune from human diseases and illnesses.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
Endurance
Agility
Reaction
Strength
Taco King
Taco King

Quote : "You have my back. I will have yours."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Job : Fashion Model
Registration date : 2016-09-25

Back to top Go down

Spectrum Empty Re: Spectrum

Post by Shael Atterrius September 26th 2016, 12:56 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top