The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Kaiju I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Kaiju I_vote_lcapKaiju I_voting_barKaiju I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kaiju

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaiju Empty Kaiju

Post by Morpheus Complex August 26th 2016, 9:12 pm

Kaiju
"Get the fuck out of my face.....right now"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Kaiju
Title: True Monster
Alignment: NE
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Brown (vaires)
Height: 6'0 ft  (Transformation 100-250ft)
Weight: 178 lb (Varies)
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Human Form:

Examples of Kaiju Transformations:

The Legacy

Personality:
He is a mostly quiet and intense person. He has anger the size of the monsters he turns into. Though no matter how angry this young man can get, he never let it get the better (with the occasional slip being the exception). He's incrediblly vulgar, flippant, and stubborn. He only gives respect to those he believe who earned it, that being an incredibly short list. Despite the chip on his shoulder, he has a soft spot for his parents. Otherwise, he is much emotionally distant, and incredibly selfish, and quick to betray anyone if he sees fit and nescicary. He mostly is out for himself, and doesn't really care about his allies if they are of no use to him.

History:
Born in the city of Tokyo, Japan, Maikeru grew up with both his parents, both being very powerful meta humans. His father,  Michael Bishop, had highly adaptive genes and his mother, Ai Otsuka,  his mother, could transform any earthly animal, including dinosaurs of old. When his mother's parents learned of her affair while being abroad in New York City, with Michael Bishop,who had a long criminal record, they had cut her off from their vast wealth and then disowned her. After realizing her parents would never accept their love, they left Japan and loved back in New York City. They were very much poor with the toddler Maikeru, and eventually resorted to become criminals, using their powers to pull off incredible heists and robberies. They Kept Maikeru oblivious to their doings. Eventually Ai's parents found out about her new life of crime, and proceeded to hire metahuman assasins to kill the family. They went on the run, but the law was the one who caught up to the two, in the form of advanced soldiers who specialized in fighting metahumans. Maikeru was taken into protective custody the vices at the age of 7.
Years laterat the age of 17, he had longed to see his parents again,  despite the fact he eventually found out what they had done. When he had developed his Kaiju abilities, a combination of his parents genes, he set out to the prison that was holding super powered villains. He had failed to retrieve his parents, though he couldn't stop the specialized security even in his Kaiju form, and left barely with his life. He went on the run. He felt angry and frustrated what had happened, and decided to seek vengeance on his grandparent, who he blamed for his parents imprisonment. He went to Tokyo, and remorselessly killed them. Afterwards he decended into a crime spree of his own. His goal is to return to the prison someday and retrieve his parents again.

Powers and Weaknesses

Powers
Kaiju transformation: Maikeru's brain is incredibly unique. His brain can create new cells at an extremely fast and almost volatile rate. These new cells can create tissue  that can stretch, harder, soften. It allows him to perform a sort of shape shifting. He can only preform this with his entire body, but here is where his abilities are unique. When he decides to shapeshift, his cells multiply at an uncontrollable rate, covering and growing around his body into a giant monster, on the size of 100-250ft. Maikeru's transformations are so primal, that he can't a completely human form, due to his mother's genes. Because he can control his skin excellently,  he can flatten it to make wings, and make new organs such as gills. Though, he seems to be unable to go any further.

Flying Fish: He can will his cells to form wings and/or gills

Gunshow: When in his Kaiju form of course he's incredibly strong, also some limited strength when ib human form (1 ton lifting)

Regeneration: Maikeru's cells can reconstruct at an alarming rate, especially if he is not in his Kaiju form. Because of this he can regenerate immediately after taking damage

Kaiju Switch: Maikeru can shape-shift into another Kaiju as long as he was in a different Kaiju

Adaptability: He can adapt to the changes in the environment such as the temperature and the brightness and/or darkness, and diseases.

Weakness(es)
Cool Down Rate: When Maikeru returns to his normal form for any reason, unconscious or on his own accord, he will not be able to use his regeneration ability, nor will he be able to transform into a Kaiju for one hour

Pass out, than power out: When unconscious in his Kaiju form he will immediately go back to his regular form. If he takes a fatal blow in Kaiju form, he himself won't die, but return to his human form.

Consistency: Despite his feet in transformations, he must remain congruent and symmetrical in his forms. Meaning he must have claws on one hand if his other has claws. His brain can handle only so much variety.

Too big to soar: Once he has exceeded 200ft he cannot fly, even if he has created wings.

Nothing but blind spot: It is incredibly difficult for Maikeru to notice his his much smaller adversaries, when in Kaiju form, especially if he doesn't know they are there.

No Regeneration when Decapitation: When Maikeru is decapitated in his human form he won't regenerate and die.

Ratio Devastatio: Maikeru doesn't regenerate in his kaiju form, due to his cells being used to max.

WE NEED MORE TIME:  With every 100ft it takes 30 seconds to fully transform.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Conditioning- Maikeru keeps himself in great shape. His powers give him a physical boost, but only in much small amounts.
Boxing- Maikeru is an excellent fighter using Boxing, and along with many other punching techniques.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Endurance: 1
Strength: 2
Agility: 3
Reaction: 4

Last edited by Kaiju on February 13th 2017, 8:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Quote : "WEEEEEEEEEE"

Warnings : 1 Warning
Number of posts : 39
Job : Funemployed
Humor : "I was ask to take the red pill or the blue pill. I stiood up, kicked his ass, swallowed both pills, went to his house and f*cked his wife."
Registration date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Kaiju Empty Re: Kaiju

Post by Chellizard August 27th 2016, 1:37 am

So, as long as you're not giving yourself the laser beam breath like some Kaiju's have, we're good.

If you wanna add that, I need one more weakness from you to balance it out - cause decapitation can kill p much everyone on SHRP... hahaha.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Complex August 28th 2016, 8:25 am

For the last time I don't want laser breath XD
Morpheus Complex
Morpheus Complex

Quote : "WEEEEEEEEEE"

Warnings : 1 Warning
Number of posts : 39
Job : Funemployed
Humor : "I was ask to take the red pill or the blue pill. I stiood up, kicked his ass, swallowed both pills, went to his house and f*cked his wife."
Registration date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2016, 7:39 pm

Sure you don't.

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron February 13th 2017, 9:09 pm

Approved edits

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top