The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Early Afternoon Commotion  I_vote_lcapEarly Afternoon Commotion  I_voting_barEarly Afternoon Commotion  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Early Afternoon Commotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Early Afternoon Commotion  Empty Early Afternoon Commotion

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 26th 2016, 3:11 pm

Whistling--- and a slight breeze. There was a lot of chattering to and few conversations could be followed. Again the day starts out and our unwanted meta human sits in an alley laid back waiting for an opening and maybe a little fun here and there. The day had a nice breeze with a heavy forecast of sun. Why was it so bright; could it not just be cloudy or night time? No, he just had to get up and get out of the hotel to come sight seeing, but that was not it. Again he craves for the sound of people, and when it says sound it means he wants their panic to cause commotion and make the day more eventful.

It was time the streets were full and a typical bank robbery would be enough to get people on their feet. He jumped down from the roof tops of a building landing in the alley below where the sound of the wind got louder and the breeze a bit more fixed. He licked his cold dead lips and walked out into the open. He would merge into the crowd and disappear for a while until minutes later when he found himself at the foot hold of the local bank. Looked well secure to since meta's robbing banks were so common. The guard packed assault rifles in the open ready to go, but it did not seem like they paid as much attention. Coronel simply walked in and looked around the bank.

Inside he seen the vault and all the busy people pulling out all that money they don't really have. The casing to the vault looked much higher grade almost aimed to keep meta humans out, but to what extent. Coronel decided to start and threw up his arms sending people flying. The slid across the floor to a stop. They were dazed; a few would get up rubbing their head and others looked around seeing who did this act and their first step was for the doors. His eyes glanced around as he grinned watching them attempt to flee the scene. He flicked his fingers and all the windows and doors closed with a tight shut allowing no entry or exit.

I am not looking for your money, but i am looking for your time. We will play a game of Simon says and those who dont play meet a quicker fate then everyone else. If you want to play raise your hands..... Sorry Simon says raise your hands. He shook with excitement as people threw their hands in the air, but at that time a few guards opened fired. Simon never said shoot the defenseless man his face was punctured by one of the bullets, but yet he still stood talking. What a monster, but no heroic story had gun. He threw up his hands flinging their guns to the roof as if there was a magnet or a change in gravity.

Okay next thing, Simon says beat the shit out of the guards... I will send 5 of you free. The people looked discussed and the look carried to the guards who didn't want a mob of the villains side. But now people started to fear for their lives and some more than eager to get out. They surrounded the guards with balled fist and grit teeth ready to be set free. That is if they could throw the first punch. The civilians hearts were pounding and Coronel could only laugh and watch as this game would be drawn out for the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Early Afternoon Commotion  Empty Re: Early Afternoon Commotion

Post by Ultragal July 26th 2016, 4:20 pm

Jayne Bas Chava (Medicine Woman's secret identity) woke up with the birds, as usual. She delighted in the harmony of chirps, peeps and even a note or two of birdsong this morning. She got out of bed and went through her morning routine.

When she turned on her smartphone, the news was the first thing on her screen: "Mysterious male causes havoc in bank! Local authorities are on their way to investigate the scene!" A few seconds pass and another news report comes up. "Late-breaking report! Authorities at the scene suspect hostages are inside the bank, but they're holding back because the customers and/or guards might get shot at! That's all for now. More updates as they come in!"

Jayne called a vehicle renter. All they had available right away was a moped. She e-sent her credit info to them and told then she'd take it. It wouldn't be fast, but at least it's less polluting than a car.

She arrived in the city after a while. She found the besieged bank and parked the moped behind it. Quickly glancing around, she was relieved that most of the crowd was in front. She changed into her Medicine Woman costume. She sprinted to the front of the bank.

A lot of people in the crowd, probably anti-metas, shouted dirty words at her. The rest cheered, though Medicine Woman usually prefers staying out of the limelight. She had to ignore all the people for now, but would apologize to them later.

Medicine Woman walked up to the wide-open bank doors and shouted at those inside: "Whoever you are...cease & desist! Come out peacefully!" She waited to see if anyone in the bank would answer her.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 26th 2016, 4:36 pm

As the citizens gathered around the guard something broke in and brought clarity back to what was happening. A voice called out aimed at Coronel wanting to stop his actions and what he could sense was another low level meta. If she had the audacity to come and interrupt his fun with out knowing who he was then they must have high expectations on their own ability. He looked around and remember the vault door ripping it off its hinges. Meta proof was not good enough. The door hung in the air focused on the street in front of the building.

As he walked towards the door it had unlocked, but as the door opened the vault went through the window.

With a crashing sound the door ripped through the wall and bounced on the street colliding into another building. The wall fell apart and the door lodged in tight as people in the building made their way out the back. Soon people in the streets screamed in fear as there seemed to be a stampede of people running away. Like a great tsunami it pulled others into the mix until they were far enough away.

Coronel made his way towards the door with the costumed hero in sight. He never seen anyone like her before and truly he did not care. So hero you come at last; would you like to state your name? That or I could just kill you where you stand and I can keep playing my games with the people of this city? His force was shown and if she had fear it would set in, but definitely he did not see her as a challenge just yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 27th 2016, 3:18 pm

"My name is Medicine Woman.  I mean you no harm.  As you can see, I am not armed."  She held out both  hands in front of her, palms up, to prove her statement.  

"If you like games so much, perhaps you will accept a compromise? I know a game that is very challenging. It is called The Riddle.  If you solve the riddle, I will be your hostage.  If you do not know the answer, you will leave this city, never to return. You have 10 seconds to solve the riddle...starting right aft er I tell it to you...and this is The Riddle: Which came first...the chicken or the egg? ::Looks at her watch:: Your 10 seconds start right now.  Do you accept the challenge?"

Last edited by Ultragal on July 27th 2016, 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a sentence.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 28th 2016, 5:36 am

He stormed up to the new person and stopped in front of her view ready to attack with minimum force.

Well this was odd, but amusing... Someone challenged him to a battle of wits and to that a riddle. She asked Coronel if he would accept and in seconds she was off explaining the rules and points. She then said the riddle. As he watched her mouth move he grew uneasy and quivery.

"What came first the egg or the chicken? Okay I accept. It was the egg." Coronel has been alive many centuries before this woman was born and a riddle was a no brainier. But now what? If he got it right what does he do with a hostage. Having a hostage never peaked his mind and would not remain a thought for long. Plus he had the odd feeling this hero would throw a fast one and say you were not right.

He was the villain if she dare lied to him it would mean the deaths of thousands. Creatures and humans alike would perish from his rage until satisfaction.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 28th 2016, 1:28 pm

"Your answer is wrong. I will prove it."  Medicine Woman showed the man an ancient-looking sheet of parchment.  She had preserved it by coating that single page with crystal clear laminating plastic. She read the text on the page to him: "...and the AlMighty created every crawling, swimming and flying creature fully formed so that each creature would procreate after its own kind...and obey that which He commanded them: Be fruitful and multiply."  It was a page from the very first chapter of Genesis.  "If that is not proof enough...in writing...that the chicken came first, you may examine the text yourself.  I am pretty sure an egg cannot procreate itself. This document has been verified as genuine by very reliable and trustworthy persons. I merely preserved it because of its very high cultural value."  

She offered the sheet to him.  She had several more copies, well-hidden in different places, but not with her or in the moped's tiny basket attached to its handle bars. In case the male facing her destroyed such a culturally vital document, at least the copies would still be there for eons to come.

"Do you see now that you must leave this city forever more and never return?" She faced him eye-to-eye...or at least tried to. He was a good deal taller than her.  The next move would be his.

Last edited by Ultragal on July 28th 2016, 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some very important details.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 28th 2016, 11:53 pm

Documents huh? From which of your many fake books? The Koran or the Bible? Those books are so full of it. There was never a god who created this world and the books were wrote by man. She handed him what was no more value than the dirt on the ground. Others would love to hear about their fake god giving life to a chicken, but it was all lies. He was around when the dinosaurs walked the earth. He knows the egg was first then the chicken. He had a frustrated look on his face, but now it's time to finish his problems.

In case you don't know, but I'm centuries old even millenniums and when i say all you have is trash, well you best believe. She tried her tricks to get him out of the town, but tricks don't work on the experienced. He had no time to deal with her and truthfully he wanted no hostage like her. He just decided to wipe her of his Earth. His eyes grew accurate and he raised his hand towards her.

Suddenly there was a shake and rubble started floating and the guns came to life and spun in slow circle around the woman all zeroed in at her head. The lasers turned on and she soon looked like she had a bad case of chicken pocks.

The guns started moving more random and Coronel lifted from the ground, and soon all you could hear was a barrage of sounds echoing out into the city and the sound of shells hitting the ground around them.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 29th 2016, 10:43 am

((OOC: Very well, then. I understand your message. I won't write anymore threads in this story. Thank you for letting me participate. I wish you well.))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames August 1st 2016, 1:34 pm

OOC: (((so question is... You still have a chance to move but instead you call it god modding? In a story you believe what you want not what someone tells you. And to pull an old parchment from your pocket saying the chicken came first is not god modding itself? Its like EXAMPLE: Elena Marie and Vexus's fight where she pulled the perfect weapons to kill Elena.)))
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames August 1st 2016, 1:40 pm

PS: ((( Instead of talking to me or saying I dont like this turn of events. You talking to an admin and before they say a word to me about how to fix it. They do an automatic ban. Where the fuck are the rules saying that if you fuck up in any thread its instant ban?)))
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal August 1st 2016, 2:40 pm

A bullet from one of the floating guns hit its mark. Medicine Woman had a deep gash in her left temple. It was bleeding profusely.

She hit the floor. She'd lost so much blood that she became comatose. Her brainwaves would be less than even the tiniest "bleep" on an ER monitor.

For all intents and purposes she was gone enough to be out of action for the foreseeable future, but she wasn't dead. She'd probably be a quadriplegic "vegetable" for an as-yet-unknown timespan.

THE END (My thread for this RP only.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 1st 2016, 3:28 pm

So after a discussion with Thor who informed me of how you felt, Ultragal, it's come to light that you were over-reacting about how the character, Colonel, used his powers to raise up his guns.

He should have worded it better to begin with - but he edited it and you still think your character is going to get turned to swiss cheese?

First rule of SHRP: No one is allowed to kill anyone's OC without permission.

Meaning, if you don't want to die, that's fine. If you want the thread to go a certain way, speak OOCly via PM, or at the end of your posts to clarify your opinion on how the thread should be.

But simply stating you're leaving the thread with no other words leads me to believe The Perfect Sandwich's post was more severe that intended.

So, all in all, you're both at fault. Mac for writing poorly, and Ultragal for over-reacting and making it a big deal when it's not.

I'm disappointed.

And I'm mostly disappointed in Mac backlashing onto this thread to shit talk, and then Ultragal's exit post filled with angst and passive-aggressive decisions to maim her character.

Tsk, tsk.

--

P.S. - This read is NOT eligible for XP.

-My DeviantArt-
Early Afternoon Commotion  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top